Recipe Salad "New Year's Story"
Seafood salad with beansSeafood assorted with beans and champignons - very interesting and worth trying. I propose as a festive feed to prepare a salad in layers in glasses, although it is simply mixed in a salad bowl, it is also presentable. In addition to describing the ingredients and cooking, I would like to tell our New Year story ... At midnight we all went out to the street to rejoice in the new year, and one of the guests of our neighbors on the porch gave my daughter a pink snake. A few days later, on a walk, my daughter, digging the snow with a shovel, suddenly discovered the same, but green snake. We were happy to unite this charming couple and are now full of romantic mood for the whole year!
- Sea cocktail 200 g
- Mushrooms champignons 80 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Red canned beans 1 can
- Olive oil 25 ml
- Salt 1 pinch
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Step 1 For a salad prepare seafood in oil(Assorted shrimp, mussels, squid rings, cuttlefish, etc.) ready-made beans (canned or boiled), carrots, onions, fresh mushrooms (4 pieces), olive oil, frying, fresh dill and salt.
- Step 2. Peel the carrots, grate them on a large grater or on shredding for Korean salads, fry, salt and simmer in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Peel and chop the onions, chop the mushrooms, then fry them and put them out together for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 4 With the seafood, drain the oil and place it on the bottom of the wineglasses.
- Step 5 The next layer of salad is a stewed carrot.
- Step 6 Then lay a layer of champignons with onions.
- Step 7 With the canned beans drain the liquid andCover the layer of beans with a mushroom layer. Sprinkle with chopped dill and lettuce is ready. Refilling to salad is not required, since all layers are juicy and when it is turned over and stirred before use, they will be combined.