Recipe Salad with arugula and mussels
Green salad with mussels Fresh, youngGreen leaves of arugula have a specific, sharp mustard taste, not without reason its seeds go to the preparation of mustard! Rukkola is very popular as an additive to pasta, and it is not rare to add it to pizza, but basically all the same the spicy leaves of arugula are used for cooking all kinds of salads! In this salad, the rucola perfectly matches with fresh vegetable slices - tomatoes and cucumbers, mussels and olives, and the classic dressing makes the salad very light! Salad is very tasty!
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Rucola 1 bunch
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olives without pits 50 g
- Mussels 150g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make this salad to usWill need the following products: fresh tomatoes, fresh cucumber, rucola, freshly frozen boiled mussels, pitted olives, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt.
- Step 2 Defrosted boiled mussels are poured with boiling water for 10 minutes, water is drained, and mussels are laid out on a plate and let completely cool.
- Step 3 While the mussels are cooling down, we will prepare the gas station. With a fork or a small whisk, mix lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Step 4 Turn my rukkola leaves under running water, spread on a paper towel so that the liquid is absorbed, lightly dipped and put into a deep salad bowl.
- Step 5 Add to the rukkole whole olives, sliced pomoryory and diced cucumber.
- Step 6 Add the cooled mussels and chopped garlic (you can cut it with a knife or squeeze it through the press).
- Step 7 Pour into the salad dressing.
- Step 8 Mix and immediately serve ready salad to the table!