Recipe Fried Green Tomatoes
Unusual green tomatoes We are used to thatTomatoes, suitable for food, should be ripe and red, and green tomatoes go to the maximum for preservation and preparation of exotic jams a la "with the taste of figs", but it was not there! It turns out that immature green tomatoes are great for making many other dishes, and very tasty, in fried form! To taste fried green tomatoes are absolutely not guessed and all the more unlike roasted red tomatoes! Serve this dish on a garnish or as a snack!
- Tomatoes are green 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Flour corn 4 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.3 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare this dish, we need green (immature) tomatoes, corn flour, chicken egg, sunflower refined oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 2 My tomatoes, remove the stems and cut into thin rings.
- Step 3 We beat the egg with a fork.
- Step 4 Rings tomato and salt pepper.
- Step 5 We dip the tomato rings first in the egg mixture.
- Step 6 Then we pour in corn flour from two sides.
- Step 7 Immediately fry in small portions on sunflower refined oil on both sides. We serve garnish or as a snack.