Lentil pate with walnuts
Pate of red lentils Is it worth talking aboutThat lentils are a "klondike" of valuable substances. In addition, it is nutritious and what is not made of it: soups, cereals, cutlets, snacks, etc. Lentil contains a large number of easily digestible plant proteins. This indicates that it is good during fasting, as an alternative to meat. In this recipe lentils perform on the leading roles with a walnut. In truth, the perfect combination of products for the body and mind. Eating just two walnuts a day, you improve your memory. But do not forget that in the kernels of this nut contains a huge amount of fat. Therefore, all is well that in moderation!
- Lentils red 100 g
- Walnut 80 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Step 1 To make such a pate, take: lentils, walnut kernels, a large onion, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper to taste.
- Step 2 Peel the onion and cut into thin semicircles.
- Step 3 Finely chop the garlic with a knife.
- Step 4 Fry the onion in olive oil for about 2-3 minutes, then add chopped garlic and fry 3 more minutes until cooked.
- Step 5 Lentil well rinse, pour water from the calculation 1: 1. Cook for 10 minutes until cooked.
- Step 6 Ready lenticles to cool a little. Fluid in it should not be.
- Step 7 Grind the nuts in a blender.
- Step 8 In the blender bowl, add the fried onions with garlic and chop.
- Step 9 Then add the lentils, salt and pepper, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and again grind until smooth.
- Step 10 Pate to serve with bread or vegetables. Keep refrigerated.