Kissel recipe from hawthorn
Hawthorn is a heartfelt friend There are many kindsHawthorn. The most healing properties are possessed by hawthorn with fruits of bright red color, similar to small apples, which to taste resemble a dog rose. The flesh of the hawthorn fruit contains many vitamins. In its fruits, ascorbic acid is more than in dogrose. Whoever loves the fruits of hawthorn has excellent attention and a keen memory. Hawthorn strengthens the heart. It is very useful to eat ripe fruits for food. Substances contained in fruits, activate blood supply to the myocardium and brain. Kissel, which we will cook today, is useful for schoolchildren, mental workers, and everyone who cares about their health.
- Hawthorn 300 g
- Sugar 30 g
- Corn starch 3 tbsp. L.
- Water 1000 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the jelly, we need the fruits of hawthorn, sugar, cornstarch, water.
- Step 2 Wash the fruit of the hawthorn, dry it, peel it.
- Step 3 Grind the fruits in a blender.
- Step 4 Pour the hawthorn with boiling water, add sugar. Boil.
- Step 5 In 2 tablespoons of cold water, dilute the starch.
- Step 6 Pour the starch water into the broth of hawthorn with a thin trickle, stirring all the time. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Step 7 Strain the jelly from the pulp.
- Step 8 Pour into glasses. Serve warm or chilled.