Recipe Steaks in sesame and rosemary
Delicate pork chops with the aroma of rosemary EvenSuch an ordinary dish as pork chops can be spiced and it's not difficult at all. To do this, you need sesame (sesame) and rosemary. These two ingredients are relatively young in the "Slavic cuisine." Historically, the birthplace of rosemary is the Mediterranean and southern Europe. As for sesame, here historians are divided in opinions. Some believe that the birthplace of sesame is India, others call the African continent. But one thing they know for sure - cultivation of sesame occurred several millennia ago in Asia, numerous excavations in Central Asia and in the territory of modern India and China say this. Concerning their taste, sesame is fully revealed in fried form and rather complements the dish in which it is present. It's quite another thing rosemary. Its "coniferous" aroma and slightly pungent taste is perfectly combined with meat and tomatoes. It's not for nothing that the Italians like to add rosemary to the tomato sauce served to the pasta.
- Pork pulp 500g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sesame White 100 g
- Rosemary Fresh 50g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 10 g
- Sunflower refined oil 70 ml
- Step 1 Take pork tenderloin, sesame, eggs, black ground pepper, a couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary or a teaspoon of dried.
- Step 2 The thickness of meat steaks should not be more than 1 centimeter. To make it gentle - lightly beat the meat.
- Step 3 Separate the needles of rosemary from the stem and cut.
- Step 4 Now, marinate the meat. We do it this way: we put a piece of chop and only the upper part of the salt, pepper, sprinkle with rosemary. On top put the next piece and so all the chops spread in a column and for a couple of hours we send to the fridge to marinate.
- Step 5 Then beat the whisk or the egg with the fork.
- Step 6 Put the sesame into a flat plate. Chop the butter into an egg and then into sesame.
- Step 7 Fry such chops better on high heat and with a lot of oil. Fry them for 5 minutes on each side, until the sesame has a golden hue.