Recipe Baked Potatoes in Italian Herbs
Potatoes in spices Potatoes baked inThe oven, as a rule, looks appetizing, and this is already half the success. But the benefits and popularity of baked potatoes are determined by its taste, and low caloric content. Concerning the taste, it is difficult to spoil the dish from potatoes, but exceptions do happen. It should be remembered that it is not recommended to eat sprouted and green potatoes. It accumulates a poisonous substance - solanine, which even in small doses is dangerous for humans and animals. For those who want to lose excess pounds, it is necessary to partially limit the consumption of this product, but it is not necessary to exclude everything, because potatoes contain many amino acids necessary for the body and vitamin C.
- Potatoes 8 pcs.
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. L.
- A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tsp.
- Gouda cheese 50g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For this recipe, take: 8 medium-sized potatoes, any hard cheese, a mixture of Italian herbs, vegetable oil and salt.
- Step 2 Peel the potatoes from the peel and make deep cuts on each potato, 2 mm thick each.
- Step 3 In a deep bowl, combine the olive oil with the spices and salt. Stir.
- Step 4 Put the potatoes in a bowl with butter and spices. Stir thoroughly.
- Step 5 Put the potatoes in a form, covered with parchment paper, pour the remaining oil. Put the oven in a preheated oven to 180 ° C. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Step 6 Wipe the cheese into a small grater.
- Step 7 Sprinkle the baked potatoes with cheese.
- Step 8 And bake for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.