Recipe Salad "Mazurka"
Variegated "Mazurka" Salad is made from ordinaryProducts, but it looks very impressive. Variegated "Mazurka" will decorate dull autumn-winter days and will charge with nutritious elements. Beans should preferably be taken dark. You can take ready, canned. And you can boil yourself. Soak the beans for the night. Boil for about half an hour, periodically need to try to readiness. The broth can then be used for soups, cereals, sauces, etc.
- Canned corn 150 g
- Red beans 150 g
- Cucumber salted 150 g
- Sweet pepper 120 g
- Walnut 10 g
- Parsley fresh 15 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Sunflower unrefined oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Prepare the main products for salad: beans pre-boil; Take corn, red sweet pepper, pickles, nuts and butter.
- Step 2 Corn and beans can immediately be put in a salad bowl.
- Step 3 Peel the pepper from the seeds and stems. Cut small cubes of pepper pulp and pickled cucumbers.
- Step 4 Add the vegetables to the salad bowl, put the chopped garlic, parsley and nuts.
- Step 5 Fill the salad with vegetable oil, add salt to taste and mix. Serve chilled.