Recipe Curd in the multivarquet from kefir
Cooking a homemade curd in a multivark Cottage cheese -The product is very useful, especially if you prepare it at home. Then you know exactly how it was prepared, from what, how the product was stored. There are many ways to prepare cottage cheese at home. You can heat sour milk on a fire or a water bath before the proteins coagulate, you can cook the cottage cheese with a microwave oven. You can freeze kefir, and then wait until it is thawed. I propose to make cottage cheese in a multivariate. Cottage cheese with this method of cooking comes out grainy and very like those who love this kind of cottage cheese. From 1 liter of kefir or sour milk comes about 250-270 grams of home-made cottage cheese.
- Kefir 1000 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the cottage cheese in the multivark, we will need sour milk and a multivark (I have a Polaris multivark).
- Step 2 Sour the sour milk into the bowl of the multivark.
- Step 3 In the manual mode, "Multiprotar"Temperature 80 ° C and time 10 minutes. After the end of cooking time, cottage cheese and whey are formed. You can cook the cottage cheese and in the "Heating" mode - 7-8 minutes, but then cover the multivark should be kept in the cooking open.
- Step 4 Strain the cottage cheese through cheesecloth.
- Step 5 The result is 250-270 g of cottage cheese and whey, which can be used for baking bread and bakery products, pancakes.
- Step 6 Ready curd to store in the refrigerator.