Recipe Salad with tuna and cheese
Prepare a salad with tuna and cheese In my opinion, this isAnother dish, which is a good combination of ingredients. The excellent taste of tuna is complemented by the salty nature of the Feta cheese and harmoniously emphasized by spinach. If you describe this dish in two words, then I would say that it is light and satisfying. By lightness is meant the feeling that remains after using one portion of a salad. And satiety comes in a very short time after the end of the meal and then remains quite long. So the tuna with Feta cheese is good for tasty breakfast or a good snack.
- Tuna 600 g
- Cheese Feta 200 g
- Spinach fresh 1 bunch
- Olive oil 200 ml
- Soy sauce 50 ml
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Step 1 Main ingredients: tuna, Feta cheese, spinach, olive oil and soy sauce.
- Step 2 If you have a whole tuna, you need to cut it into several pieces. Then add chunks, pepper and allow them to soak for about 20 minutes. I do not recommend fish salting abundantly.
- Step 3 Pour into a pan or frying panOlive oil, lay the fish and put in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. In the cooking process, water the fish with the liquid that forms as a result of frying.
- Step 4 Ready tuna to cool to such a temperature that it can be dismantled into pieces.
- Step 5 Cut the leaves of spinach.
- Step 6 Dice the cheese.
- Step 7 We also cut the cooled tuna into cubes.
- Step 8 Then spread the spinach on the plate, and tuna and cheese on it. Sprinkle with soy sauce. The dish is ready.