Recipe Curd and rice casserole with raspberries
Casserole with a surprise Today we are preparingPortioned casserole with a surprise. As a surprise - baked berry raspberries (you can think of putting something inside the casserole). We bake cottage cheese with boiled (better even digested, it will be more tender) rice. The casserole turns out fragrant to the taste, is easily removed from the molds. If the child does not like such a useful dish, use my recipe. This casserole is nice to serve for breakfast, and for dinner - it will only decorate your table.
- Cottage cheese 300 g
- Round-grain rice 100 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Sugar 100 g
- Sugar powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Raspberry 200 g
- Butter 4 g
- Step 1 To prepare the casserole, you need to take cottage cheese, rice, sugar, sugar powder, eggs, raspberries, butter to lubricate the form.
- Step 2 Boil the rice.
- Step 3: Separate yolks from proteins. Yolks, cottage cheese and sugar beat.
- Step 4 Combine the curd mixture with the boiled rice. Mix.
- Step 5 Whisk the proteins into a tight foam with powdered sugar. Combine with the total weight of the casserole. Carefully squeeze the proteins from the bottom up.
- Step 6 Prepare the mold, grease with butter. Fill the curd mass of the cell. Insert inside the raspberry berry. Close it with curd mass. Put in a hot oven. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Step 7 Get the form with the casserole. Cool down. Carefully remove the cooled casseroles.
- Step 8 Decorate with berries, sugar powder. Serve with raspberry jam for dessert.