Recipe Baked loaf with cheese and greens
Hot appetizer - baked loaf with cheese andGreens In the people they say: it's a shame to invent fiction. And indeed it is. Only when the "period of stagnation and total deficit" begins in the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets, the imagination of the minister in the kitchen - the mistress of the house - is included in the business of providing home and visiting people. Of course, she does not rush to grow corn to feed starved households, but from the modest reserves that still exist in the bins, can create a real delicacy, very tasty and satisfying. In such situations, not one culinary and confectionery masterpiece was born, which later received the name of its inventor and became very popular. About some of them and do not say that this is not a genius creation of a master of cook art, but an accidental combination of those ingredients that were available at the time of cooking. Apparently, this very delicious appetizer was also born this baked loaf with cheese and greens, which allows you to enjoy a wonderful taste and forget about the feeling of hunger for a long time. Therefore, having found only a dried loaf in the breadbox, and the remains of butter and cheese in the refrigerator, you will no longer build stale sandwiches from them, but make a wonderful hot dish for the whole family-a baked loaf with cheese and greens.
- French loaf of 0.5 piece.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Butter 100 g
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Step 1 For a snack we need a loaf, hard cheese, garlic, parsley and dill. The oil should be at room temperature - soft.
- Step 2 Wash the greens and finely chop.
- Step 3 Cheese is rubbed over a coarse grater.
- Step 4 Combine butter, cheese, greens and garlic, squeezed through garlic.
- Step 5 Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Step 6 Cut half the loaf into pieces with a thickness of 1.5-2 centimeters, make incisions not completely.
- Step 7 Fill the slices with a mass of cheese and greens.
- Step 8 Turn the loaf into foil.
- Step 9 Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 200 ° C. After 15 minutes, you can open the foil and turn on the grill to get a ruddy crust.