Recipe Peking cabbage salad with cucumber and eggs
Crisp salad On the benefits of Beijing (Chinese)Cabbage is already heard - I propose to prepare a simple salad, which even in the cold season will remind you of the spring with its crunch and fresh taste. Peking cabbage is much more tender than white cabbage, but slightly denser than lettuce, in contrast to which it perfectly keeps the shape even in the sliced form, cucumbers and green onions give a refreshing aroma, and boiled eggs make it whiter. Spend a little time to make your dinner or dinner more vivid.
- Cabbage, Beijing 1 pc.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Green onion 50 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare a salad you need: Peking (Chinese) cabbage, eggs, a little green onions, cucumber, mayonnaise and salt.
- Step 2 Boil the eggs first.
- Step 3 I recommend removing the top 5 leaves of cabbage to decorate the salad bowl.
- Step 4 While the eggs are boiled thinly cut the cabbage.
- Step 5 Cut the cucumber into strips.
- Step 6 Crumble some of the green onion feathers.
- Step 7 Cut the boiled eggs into cubes.
- Step 8 Fold all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and season with mayonnaise.
- Step 9 Serve the lettuce on the leaves of Peking cabbage, decorating with greens.