Recipe Pies with cottage cheese
Baked pies made from ready-made dough I have toOften cook, since homemade cakes are taken with pleasure by the husband (works all spring-summer season in the country with the brigade of students). To make them happy and avoid excessive use of fast food or pavilion shish kebabs, I do all manner of biscuits, especially they like my pizza and pies. Today I decided to bake sweet pies with cottage cheese - both tasty and useful, since calcium from baked cottage cheese is absorbed faster, according to the doctors.
- Yeast dough 1000 g
- Cottage cheese 400 g
- Sugar 5 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined oil 60 ml
- Step 1 To prepare pies we take ready yeast dough, sugar, cottage cheese, eggs and vegetable oil. While the dough rises, we prepare the filling from the cottage cheese.
- Step 2 For the filling we take a good cottage cheese, I usuallyI buy fat. If the fat content of the cottage cheese is small (0-2%), it is good to add butter (vegetable or softened cream) to the filling. We add 2 eggs to the mashed curd.
- Step 3 Then add 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Step 4 The resulting mass is well mixed.
- Step 5 At this time, the dough has risen and bubbled.
- Step 6 On the flour-poured table or board, we cut the dough into identical pieces, which are rolled out with a rolling pin and a pie shape.
- Step 7 We stuff the patties, tightly cover and put them on oiled baking trays for lifting.
- Step 8 Bake in a preheated oven to 180-200 ° C until cooked.
- Step 9 You can grease the egg with the top or the remaining stuffing - it's on the egg and also gives the patties a "blush." Cottage cheese stuffing in pies is soft and juicy. It turns out very tasty pastries for tea.