Apple Pie Recipe
Inverted cake Relations with homemade cakesDo not sometimes take shape not only in very young housewives. Many very experienced women in the culinary art, preparing amazing dishes for the taste and complexity of the dish, do not always dare to prepare simple pies and biscuits just because it requires kneading dough. This is the most often stops many housewives, because the dough, especially yeast, can really be compared to a living and rather capricious organism. Fortunately, you can find a way out of any situation. Even if you have never baked anything or tried, but the result did not inspire you, then, by preparing an apple pie according to our recipe, you will forget about your uncertainty and will be able to easily please your family with delicious homemade cakes. See for yourself, because for this you will need very little time and the most common products. But the result this time will be great, and you will have the confidence that if you want, you can cope with more complex baking.
- Wheat Flour 1.5 tbsp.
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Butter 125 g
- Almond 50 g
- Apple 5 pcs.
- Orange juice 0.25 tbsp.
- Step 1 To make a pie, take the flour, sugar, almonds, apples should be sweet and juicy, and butter soft at room temperature.
- Step 2 Almond the ground in a blender.
- Step 3 Combine the flour, 2 tbsp. Sugar, 75 grams of soft butter, chopped almonds and orange juice.
- Step 4 Knead the dough, in consistency it should turn out to be soft plasticine. And then put it in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Step 5 Connect 2 tbsp. Sugar and the remaining 50 grams of butter - grind them into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 6 Apples are well washed, remove seeds from them and cut into thin slices.
- Step 7 Lubricate the baking mold with a mixture of butter and sugar (it is better to take the whole shape, since apple juice can drip from the plug).
- Step 8 A beautiful fan put the cut apples in 2 tiers.
- Step 9 Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a layer about 1 cm thick by the diameter of the mold (the diameter of my mold is 22 cm).
- Step 10 Carefully cover the apples with a batter.
- Step 11 Bake in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 30-40 minutes until ruddy.
- Step 12 Remove the prepared pie from the mold and turn it upwards with apples, then let stand for 10-15 minutes, so that the apple juice soaks the cake. Serve warm.