Potatoes with rosemary
Roasted potatoes with rosemary I do not know about you, butI just can not imagine how people used to do without potatoes. And what would I feed my family daily if I did not have this wonderful product. If you count the number of dishes in which it is used, you will certainly get 30 percent of the total number of our daily meals. And maybe more, because we love potatoes. After all, you can cook it so differently that it never gets boring. Here, for example, potatoes with rosemary: it's easier not to come up, but it's delicious so that you lick your fingers. The next day, the same rosemary can be replaced with any other spicy greens, and the taste will be different. In our family this dish is very popular, and is prepared often. And not only as a side dish to some meat or fish dish, but also independently, or to the herring. Or with fresh vegetable salad. In general, potatoes with rosemary are good in any situation and with any accompaniment. Even in the case of a "cheerful raid" in the face of unexpectedly fallen friends returning from a ski trip, and experiencing a brutal famine after a shock dose of fresh air.
- Potatoes 800 g
- Butter 80 g
- Rosemary dry 3 tsp.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish you need potatoes, dry or fresh rosemary, butter, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Peel the potatoes, wash well and cut them along the wide chunks.
- Step 3 Put the potatoes in boiling salted water and cook from the boiling point for 7 minutes.
- Step 4 Then put the potatoes in a colander to make the glass water.
- Step 5 In a large frying pan heat the butter, add the rosemary and mix everything.
- Step 6 Then put the potatoes and gently mix everything. Add a pinch of black ground pepper.
- Step 7 Fry potatoes on medium heat until crusty. Serve the dish hot.