Recipe Pork baked in mustard-beer filling
Pork neck in mustard-beer pouring PorkNeck - tender meat, even, you might say, delicacy. Even the presence of a small number of fatty interlayers does not prevent to prepare in the end completely fatty, soft and juicy meat. It's not for nothing that the pork neck makes everyone hotly loved shish kebabs and delicious boiled pork, that is, meat, baked in a whole piece. I like to bake a pork neck in mustard-beer pouring. It turns out to be fragrant, juicy and very tasty. Such meat is an excellent treat for a festive table, and to a homemade dinner is a wonderful dish, which is always welcome. The advantage is also that it can be used as a hot option for the main course, and cold - for a great snack.
- Pork neck 700 g
- Garlic 4 denticles
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp. L.
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Zira (Cumin) dry 1 tsp.
- Mustard 3 tbsp. L.
- Beer light 50 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For baking, we need a piece of porkNeck and for filling: mustard, beer, sunflower oil, garlic, salt and spices. Also we will make a nice crust of breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Step 2 The method of preparation is very simple, first we mix all the ingredients for the marinade filling: sunflower oil, beer, mustard, salt, pepper and zir. If desired, you can use other spices.
- Step 3 Wash the pork neck, dry it with a paperTowel and put in a fragrant mixture, turn over several times so that the meat was covered with a mixture from all sides. You can put marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours, but I usually do not do it if the neck was fresh.
- Step 4 Put in the baking dish or on the baking tray 3-4 layers of foil, raise the edges. We shift the meat and pour the remains of pouring into it.
- Step 5 We wrap the foil like a candy, especiallyFirmly tighten the seam at the top. We put the bake for 1.5 hours at a temperature of 180 ° C. We check the readiness of meat by sticking a toothpick straight through the foil, if it comes in easily, then it's ready.
- Step 6 Carefully open the foil from the top andSprinkle the meat with a mixture of breadcrumbs and paprika. Let's crust grab on the surface of the meat for 15 minutes, while the rest of the rest continues to languish in the sauce.
- Step 7 Cut the meat across the fibers and serve hot with fresh or stewed vegetables, or you can cool it and use it for a meat diner.