Recipe for Potato and Chicken Pancakes
Double pancakes I really like pancakes with crispyCrust, with garlic flavor, which is spread all over the house, calling relatives to the kitchen. And if the potato pancakes are cooked in such a way that a pancake comes out on one side, and a fragrant and juicy chicken cutlet on the other? The experiment was a success. Everyone really liked such pancakes "two in one" - tasty and fragrant.
- Chicken breast 300 g
- Black pepper powder 3 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Salt 3 pinch
- Garlic 10 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 2 tbsp. L.
- Potatoes 4 pcs.
- Ground coriander 1 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of potato-chicken pancakes, we will need chicken breast, potatoes, sour cream, onions, eggs, salt, garlic, sunflower oil.
- Step 2 Cut the potatoes with a blender together with half the garlic and onions, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream, egg, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Grind the crust with a blender with the rest of garlic and onion, add salt and pepper, add egg, coriander, 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Step 4 Spread a potato mixture on a hot frying pan with vegetable oil and a tablespoon. Top with a teaspoon spread the meat mixture. Align.
- Step 5 Fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.