Recipe: Spicy pork steaks
We cook steaks from pork. Fried meat isAlways success. This was understood by the ancient Romans, who roasted large pieces of beef on the bars to make a sacrifice to their gods. And only a few centuries later, thanks to the English, steaks won the love of Europeans. Later, Columbus bore cattle in the New World, and there this dish won real popularity and recognition. There is an opinion that the classic steak is a national dish of the USA. Maybe, historically this is not entirely true, but from the prescription point of view, absolute truth. It was the Americans who achieved unqualified success in the matter of a qualitatively prepared steak. By the way, initially steaks are prepared from beef meat, or rather from steamed veal. But this does not mean that pork, chicken or fish will look worse.
- Pork chop on the rib (loin) 500 g
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Pepper red ground 0.25 tsp.
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For these steaks will be needed: pork on bone, garlic, brown sugar, paprika, red pepper ground, salt, olive oil.
- Step 2 Peel the garlic and chop it finely.
- Step 3 In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil with chopped garlic, spices and brown sugar to make a gruel.
- Step 4 Cut the meat into pieces 2 cm thick.
- Step 5 Grate the meat pieces with sauce from the spices.
- Step 6 You can fry steaks in several ways: In a frying pan, open fire or in the oven. We chose the latter option. To do this, set the oven to "grill" and set it to 250 ° C. Fry for 10 minutes on each side.
- Step 7 Steaks to serve immediately with a side dish or salad.