Chocolate cookies with toffee
Cookies with toffees Toffees - one of the brightestChildhood memories. For the first time iris appeared in St. Petersburg in 1902, where it was brought by the French confectioner Josyue de Mornas, who noticed the similarity of the relief of his sweets with the petals of the iris flower, having come up with the name for his sweets. In France, the iris wore the name "taffy", borrowed from the English language. Adding the iris to the chocolate liver, we get an unusual dessert, which will especially be to the children's taste.
- Wheat Flour 200 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Cocoa powder 20 g
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Butter 100 g
- Sweets Toffee 100 g
- Sugar powder 20 g
- Step 1 For the biscuit we need: flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, egg, softened butter, soft toffee candies and powdered sugar.
- Step 2 Sift all the dry ingredients in the bowl: flour, sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Step 3 Stir until smooth.
- Step 4 Add the egg and softened butter.
- Step 5 Knead the elastic dough.
- Step 6 Cut the sweets into small pieces.
- Step 7 Roll the balls out of the dough, wrapping each in a toffee.
- Step 8 Roll every biscuit in the sugar powder and lay it on the baking sheet covered with parchment. Of this amount of ingredients, about 25 cookies are obtained.
- Step 9 Bake in a preheated oven for up to 180 ° C for 12 minutes. Caution! Inside the hot toffee, before serving give the liver a little cool.