Recipes of inexpensive original dishes
What you need for the dish:
- 100 g fillet of lightly salted Norwegian herring
- 1 tbsp. L. Vinegar for sushi
- 1 tsp. Sahara
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/3 chili peppers
- 50 g of green apple
- 50 g fresh cucumber
- 20 grams of red onion
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil
- 10 g cilantro
- 50 g of young beet leaves (chard)
- Juice of half a lemon
What to do:
1. With herring, cut off the head, remove the insides and rinse. 2. Make an incision along the back and peel off. 3. Separate the fillets and remove the remaining bones. 4. Cut the herring in small cubes, sprinkle with sugar and pour on the sushi with vinegar. 5. Cucumbers, peppers, onions, apple cut into small cubes. 6. Mix lemon juice with crushed garlic, vegetable oil, grated ginger, soy sauce and chopped cilantro. 7. Stir the herring with vegetables and fruits, pour the marinade and leave for a few minutes promarinovatsya. 8. Cut the cherry tomatoes and add them optionally. 9. Transfer the ceviche to a plate and sprinkle with leaves of chard.
Dish Mushroom Beds
There is some magic in the word "lasagna"A combination of sounds that promises an exquisite and guaranteed gastronomic pleasure. And what is most remarkable is that it can be obtained without leaving home: there are no restaurant niceties in climbing. Lasagna is a real homemade dish, I would say - my mother. With lasagna it's so nice to mess around in the kitchen, especially when the autumn rain has already frozen. To prolong the pleasure, dough and sheets for lasagna, I often do myself. At first glance, lasagna seems quite heavy for the stomach. But it is worth eating polprotnina, as this view easily escapes. The combination of mushrooms and cheese is divine! The role of cottage cheese is very important. Cottage cheese with greens "is lost" in cheese, but at the same time gives lasagne freshness and makes it easy. In cottage cheese it is possible to add not only parsley, but, for example, tarhun or coriander, and in beshamel for piquancy - white wine. By the way, if there are lumps in the sauce - this can be corrected. No one will notice if you rub the finished sauce through a sieve.
Dish of lasagna
Put on the baking sheet 1/5 of a thick sauce,Leaf lasagna, cottage cheese with egg and feta, then a quarter of mushrooms, mushrooms - mozzarella. Sprinkle with parsley. Repeat the sequence of layers until the ingredients run out. The topmost layer is a lasagna leaf, on which you need to pour out the remaining sauce and sprinkle with the remaining gruyer. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Cover the pan with foil, bake the lasagna for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and leave the baking sheet in the oven for another 10 minutes so that the top of the lasagna is covered with a golden crust. Remove the dish from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes. Cut the lasagna into pieces and serve.
Dish of effervescent apples
September is the season of apples and cider. Evenings are filled with romance, and if we do not have enough summer heat, we can use cider to cook a hot spicy punch that will warm the merry company on the veranda.
5 main facts about the cider dish:
- Natural cider is a low-alcohol drink, obtained by fermenting apple juice.
- There are about 200 varieties of apples suitable for cider. Sweet varieties are responsible for the strength and aroma, bitter-acidic - for a general tone and aftertaste.
- 3. Depending on whether added and in what quantities during fermentation of sugar, the product category - brut, semisweet or sweet depends.
- Traditional cider is always unfiltered, with the highest percentage of alcohol (up to 6 degrees).
- The three largest producers of cider are France,Spain and Britain. In English ciders, a sweet tone of caramel and a slightly smoked tinge of taste are expressed. Spanish ciders - with floral notes and tones of honey, in French, the strongest sounds of sour apples and a barrel tree.