Frozen cherry pie filling
Cooking time: 40 minutes. Number of servings: 6. Caloric content: 355 kcal.
To make a small cherry pieShould be stocked with half a glass of wheat flour, 1 tsp. Baking powder for the dough, half teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 cup filling from the frozen cherry without pits, 2 tsp. Grated peel of lemon, half a glass of vegetable oil, half a glass of powdered sugar, 1 tbsp. L. Juice of lime or lemon, half a glass of sour cream, and also 3 eggs.
- Combine flour with baking powder and cinnamon, add frozen cherries.
- Shake the butter with sugar powder, zest, lime juice, sour cream and eggs. Add the flour mixture, mix.
- Put the dough into a deep, refractory-oiled grease and bake until cooked.
- Carefully remove the hot pie with the filling from the frozen cherry and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut the cherry pie into portions.
Cooking time: 55 minutes. Number of servings: 8. Caloric value: 290 kcal.
To cook apple-cherry dessert,Will have to get: 8 apples, 2 tsp. Ground cinnamon, 1 tsp. Grated nutmeg, 4 tbsp. L. Sugar, a handful of raisins, 2 tsp. Lemon juice, a handful of frozen cherries without pits, a handful of crushed nuts, 1 glass of red dry wine, 1 tsp. Butter.
- Cut off the "lids" from the apples, remove the core. Place in a baking dish, add wine.
- Mix raisins with nutmeg, cinnamon andShredded nuts. Fill the apples with the filling from the frozen cherry, drip a few drops of melted butter, put on top of the "cap".
- Cover the form with a lid, simmer the apples for 40 minutes in the oven at 190 ° C. Serve with wine sauce.
Cooking time: 45 minutes. Number of servings: 8. Caloric value: 390 kcal.
For a delicious cherry cake will need: 400 g of frozen cherries without pits, 3 tbsp. L. Sugar, 200 g of thick cream, 30 g of gelatin, 50 g of water, 2 biscuits, 100 g of candied fruit, syrup.
For syrup should be stocked: 2 tbsp. L. Sugar, 3 tbsp. L. Cherry juice, 1 tsp. Cognac.
- Prepare the syrup: combine sugar and juice, bring to a boil and cool. Add the cognac.
- Put biscuit cake in a split baking dish, soak it with syrup (use only half of the syrup portion) and evenly spread the cherries.
- Dispose of gelatine according to the instructions on the package, pour in the cream, add sugar. Beat this mixture well. The resulting mass pour cherries and put in the refrigerator.
- Cover the cooled cake with the second cake, pour the remaining syrup, let it soak (15 minutes). Put the cake out of the shape and decorate with candied fruits.
Candied fruits can be prepared by yourself. Citrus and citrus fruits (cherries, apricots, peaches) finely chop, put into a pan. Add sugar and a little water. Bring to a boil and simmer on a small fire, stirring - until it is candied.
Cherry covered in chocolate
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Number of servings: 8. Caloric content: 280 kcal.
Cherry in chocolate is prepared quite simply. We take 100 g of dark chocolate (preferably with 75% cocoa content), 100 g of white chocolate, 75 ml of cognac, 400 g of frozen cherries. If you have fresh cherries, use them with stems. Desire will look very attractive!
- If the cherries are fresh from the tree, wash them inRunning water and scalded with boiling water. If the cherry is frozen - just defrost it. Put the berries in a deep bowl, pour the cognac, let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Melt white and black (or milk) chocolate in different containers in a water bath.
- Then just dip the berries in chocolate and lay them on a dish made with baking paper.
- Put them in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to freeze.
As you may have guessed, cherry candies look especially impressive, if the cherries are connected by pedicels and bathed in chocolate of different colors.
Puff cherry ice cream
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Number of servings: 10. Caloric content: 350 kcal.
In advance, buy 500 g of ice cream, 200 gBiscuit biscuits, 500 g of frozen pitted cherries, 100 ml of white wine, 1 clove stick, pinch of ground cinnamon, 1 glass of fruit liqueur, 100 ml of cream.
- Boil the wine, add cloves and cinnamon. Put in the cherries, let them brew.
- Rinsed biscuit biscuits mixed withLiqueur, spread on the glasses. Then lay out layers of cookies, spicy cherries and ice cream. Decorate the top with cherry ice cream in accordance with your imagination.
Creamy cherry jelly
Cooking time: 45 minutes. Number of servings: 4. Caloric content: 250 kcal.
Creamy cherry jelly is prepared as followsWay. Prepare for dessert 100 g of frozen cherries without pits, 3 tsp. Powdered sugar, 2 pinch of ground cinnamon, 1 tbsp. L. Currant jam, 10 g of gelatin, 1 tsp. Vanilla sugar, 200 ml of cream of high fat content, lemon peel, orange or lime.
- Gelatine is dissolved in milk according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour cream into the pan, put sugar powder and vanilla sugar, jam, crushed cherries, zest and a pinch of cinnamon. Boil the resulting mixture.
- Reduce the heat. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Add the milk, mix and pour into a bowl.
- Place a bowl in a container filled with cold water. And whisk until the creamy mass thickens. Spread it on the molds and put in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
To jell easily separated from the molds,Dip them for a few seconds in hot water. Or poke the jelly in several places with a sharp knife. Then flip the molds over the dish and slap on the bottom.
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes. Number of servings: 6. Caloric value: 215 kcal.
For the preparation of delicious cherry dumplingsPrepare 700 g of cherries without pits, 100 grams of sugar, 2 eggs, 500 grams of cottage cheese, 150 g of wheat flour, a pinch of salt. We also need a syrup: half a cup of liquid honey, 1 cinnamon stick, 5 cloves of pinks, 1 star of badjan.
- Cook the syrup. To do this, pour a glass of cold water into the saucepan, add spices and bring to a boil. Pour in honey (preferably acacia). Brew, stirring, on low heat for 20-30 minutes. Cool, add sugar, mix, cover. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs into a foam. Cottage cheese twice wipe through a sieve, add eggs and salt. Beat with a mixer until smooth. Pour in the flour, knead the dough. Put for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator, then divide the dough into 16 identical parts.
- Form with hands round cakes and wrap them in 5-6 cherries. Pull the edges well.
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add salt. Lower the dumplings into boiling water, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes. Take it out with a noise, pour honey syrup.
Sand tartlets with cherries
Cooking time: 40 minutes. Number of servings: 10. Caloric value: 310 kcal.
They are prepared as follows. Take 500 grams of shortbread, butter, 200 g of sugar, 400 g of frozen pitted cherries, 300 g of ice cream, 2 bananas, 2 tbsp. L. Rum, 1 lemon.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer, cut out 12 mugs from it, put it into oiled baking molds. Bake until cooked.
- Pour the sugar into the saucepan, add 200 ml of waterAnd several pieces of lemon peel. Cook over low heat until the consistency of the syrup. Put the cherries in syrup, cover and keep on low heat for 15 minutes. Take out the noise.
- Cut the bananas in a blender, mixing together with rum. Fill the tartlets with ice cream, lay out the banana mass and cherries.
If you use a filling of ice cream cherries for pies, cakes and other desserts, then we will get amazing dishes for every taste!