Recipe Chicken drumsticks baked with garlic and tomatoes
Chicken drumstick in garlic-tomato sauce ChickenThe shanks prepared according to this recipe are very tasty, because we first fry chicken, and then bake with a relatively large amount of garlic and fresh tomatoes, resulting in a delicious sauce impregnating meat, and what kind of armature is in the kitchen, mmm-mm- M !!! Garlic after baking becomes soft, absolutely not sharp, it together with slices of tomatoes and sauce it is necessary to submit to a dish, watering a side dish or meat. By the way, on a garnish ideally to submit a mashed potatoes or an easy salad from fresh vegetables.
- Chicken drumstick 5 pcs.
- Tomatoes 3 pcs.
- Garlic 8 denticles
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Paprika sweet ground 0.5 tsp.
- Basil dry 0.5 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare this dish we will need chicken shanks, garlic, tomatoes, dry basil, wheat flour, salt, black pepper, ground wig, sunflower refined oil.
- Step 2 Chicken drumsticks mine, dry with a paper towel, rub it with salt, black pepper, ground paprika, dry basil and breaded from all sides in wheat flour.
- Step 3 Tomatoes are mine, cut into quarters, carving stems. Garlic is cleaned, crush each tooth slightly, preserving their integrity.
- Step 4 Fry the chicken drumstick in a small amount of sunflower refined oil until golden brown, put them into a baking dish.
- Step 5 On top of the shins lay out the prepared garlic and tomatoes. Slightly salt, top up 180 ml of boiling water and oil from a frying pan, in which the shanks were pre-fried.
- Step 6 Cover with a lid and bake in the oven orMicrowave oven until cooked (until soft meat and garlic). Five minutes before the readiness, we remove the cover. I baked in a microwave - 20 minutes under the lid and 5 minutes without it at a power of 800 watts. Serve hot, with salad or mashed potatoes.