Recipe: Baked pear
Pear with honey and cinnamon Pear is, perhaps,One of the favorite dainties in both children and adults. Even if you do not talk about how much benefit it brings to our body, you can love it for only one tender and juicy taste. Unfortunately, it is not possible to grow this fragrant fruit by yourself, because the pear is a thermophilic and exacting plant, therefore most of us buy pears in supermarkets and in markets. And not always they are sufficiently ripe and sweet. However, do not rush to throw out unripe fruits or to remove them for a while away in the hope that they will ripen themselves. It is better to prepare from them something delicious and useful. For example, baked pears with cinnamon and honey. This incredibly tasty dessert that exudes a delicate aroma will be enjoyed by all, and in lean days will be an excellent addition to both the festive and the everyday table. Especially appreciate this dish those who are contraindicated in sugar - diabetics, as well as mothers of children suffering from diathesis. The baked pear is not only not harmful to them, but even useful, because both pear and cinnamon are recommended to people with such diseases. They have a beneficial effect on the pancreas and reduce sugar.
- Pear 5 pcs.
- Honey 3 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Cinnamon powder 3 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, take 4-5 pears, honey, ground cinnamon and lemon.
- Step 2 Wash pears, peel and seeds, cut into quarters.
- Step 3 In a small baking dish, put the cut pears and squeeze the juice of half a lemon onto them.
- Step 4 Then add the honey and mix the pears so that the honey is evenly lubricated.
- Step 5 Generously sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Step 6 Bake in a preheated 200 C oven for 15-20 minutes, pears should become soft. Serve the dessert by pouring the juice, which was released during the baking process.</ P>