Meringue's recipe or meringue
Beze Merengi (meringue) - light and airy sweetdish. This is the basic recipe for making meringues. Further it can be diversified by adding coke chips, a little cocoa, crushed nuts. To ensure that the proteins are whisked well, they need to be placed in a low-fat whipping container. Vinegar in the meringue will not allow the protein to fall. Vinegar can be replaced with the same amount of lemon juice.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar powder 120 g
- Salt 1 g
- White wine vinegar 5 ml
- Step 1 Separate the proteins from the yolks, prepare the powdered sugar, vinegar and lemon.
- Step 2 Using a lemon wedge, degrease the bowl andBlades of the mixer. Put the squirrel in a bowl. Along with a pinch of salt, beat them in a lush foam to sharp peaks (at the tip of the mixer blade there will be a steady peak).
- Step 3 Turn on the oven at 100 ° C. Add to the proteins 1 tsp. Vinegar. Mix. Gradually add the powdered sugar constantly whipping the protein mass. Too much whisking proteins is not necessary.
- Step 4 Using a tablespoon, lay the mass in the form of a small biscuit on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Step 5 Put into the oven and dry the meringue for 90 minutes. The merenges should be light, ringing and easily separated from the paper.