Recipe for Pumpkin Cupcakes
Cupcakes with pumpkin Pumpkin is usually cooked porridge,Side dishes, jam, another pumpkin is used for salads, casseroles and desserts, I also cook all this and use it in baking. Especially I like fragrant saffron and chocolate pumpkin cupcakes, the recipe of which I will share. They are also good in the form of small portioned muffins, and large cupcakes, and even in the form of a striped cake from two kinds of dough. Try all or one of the options for your health and a nice tea party.
- Pumpkin 200 g
- Sugar 150g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Butter 100 g
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Saffron ground 1 g
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make 12 small cupcakes you need a pumpkin, flour with a baking powder, sugar, egg, butter (or margarine for baking), saffron and cocoa.
- Step 2 Combine and beat the sugar, egg and softened melted butter.
- Step 3 Pump a piece of pumpkin and add 1 cup to the egg-sugar mass, mix thoroughly.
- Step 4 Add flour with baking powder and saffron, stir and whisk.
- Step 5 Dough for pumpkin saffron cakes is ready, half of it is spread over greased or silicone molds.
- Step 6 In the second half of the test, add the cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Step 7 Chocolate dough is also spread over greased or silicone molds. Bake such small cakes at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Step 8 Finished muffins get out of the molds, and after cooling, sprinkle with sugar powder or decorate to your liking!