Massage of feet and feet of a child: video, technology, indications and contraindications
Indications for foot massage for children
As a rule, massage is prescribed with the following deviations from the norm:
- Hypertension of muscles;
- Various pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, starting from the development of rickets and ending with the varus installation of the feet;
- Prevention of diseases.
Foot and foot massage is recommended for all children inFor the prevention and especially in case of detection of developmental deviation from the norm. The technology of the impact on the musculoskeletal system of the baby is simple and after some consultations with the doctor it is permissible to conduct sessions on its own.
Exercises for feet and feet for children
Speaking of exercises, it should be borne in mind thatFor the most part they are provided for children with deviations. The most common is the curvature of the legs and flat feet. With such complications it is recommended to perform the following actions:
- Walking on tiptoe;
- Walking on the heels;
- Walking on the outer feet with a load;
- The game "collect pencils", when a child should use his legs and fingers to pick up a pencil and move it to another place or to his hand.
Technics of children's massage of feet and feet
Specialists distinguish the performance of variousExercise according to the age of the baby: 1 to 3 months, 4 to 1 year and after the year. The technique of movements remains unchanged, however, the older the child, the higher the intensity and duration of the session.
The basic techniques for foot massage are performed when the baby is on the back. Here are the main methods and tips:
- Rubbing in the direction of the bottom-up and vice versa (especially in the region of the knee);
- Trimming is necessary for each leg alternately. On average - 3 minutes for children from 1 to 3 months, 5 minutes - up to a year, 7-8 - from a year and above;
- Perform rectilinear, circular and spiral grinding of the feet, massaging each finger separately;
- Consult a doctor who will tell you the duration of the procedure and the main points to be taken care of;
- When the foot is massaged, there are no rigid time frames, but it is recommended to take 10-12 minutes for each stop. Intensity - in increasing, depending on the age of the child.
Technique of foot massage for children: video
A number of excellent videos on the Internet demonstrateEach movement and the very technique of foot massage for children. To get acquainted with the best selection of cognitive videos of foot massage, please click on one of the links below:
- The children's doctor shows how to carry out the movements, accompanied by an additional story about some details;
- Complex foot and foot massage for babies;
- Another video on which you can see how the movements are performed by a qualified specialist in the massage of feet and feet to the child.