How to tie a poncho for a girl with knitting needles, a master class. Poncho, knitted knitting needles, step-by-step photos, video, diagram.
Yarn Consumption: 100g
Tools: circular knitting needles No. 6,5, stocking knitting needles No. 4
The knitting density of the main mating: horizontally, Pi = 1.5 loops per cm
Size of poncho: 1,5-2 years
How to tie a poncho with knitting needles? It's quite simple. We bring to your attention a master class with step-by-step photos on the production of ponchos for girls with knitting needles. We will knit him as we knit raglan, from the neck. Despite the fact that this poncho has an aran pattern - even a beginner can connect it.
On a note: For children's poncho choose acrylic yarn. It is 2 soft threads - this is important. The yarn will consist of 6 yarns, so that the yarn will lie down beautifully, and the poncho will be much thicker and more magnificent than just a 100 g / 203 m yarn.
How to tie a poncho with knitting needles - step by step instruction
- To start, we type 60 loops, each loop is well fixed, so that later the mouth edge is elastic and elastic.
- We knit in a circle rubber band 1 * 1 7 rows.
- Then, conditionally divide the loops into 4 parts - each part of us has 15 loops each.
To the note: for simplicity, note the separation of markers.
Since the poncho we knit in a circle, then all the rows in our face.
- 1, 2, 3 rows: all eye loops;
- 4 row: * 1 nakid, 2 loops to take off on additional spoke at work, 2 loops to be tied with facial, to tie 2 loops with additional facial knitting needle, 1 cape, 11 faces. Loops * - repeat the report to the end of the series;
- 5, 6, 7 rows: all eye loops;
- 8 row: * 1 l.p., 1 nakid, 2 hinges to remove on additional spoke at work, 2 loops to be tied with facial, tie 2 loops from the additional knitting needles, then make 1 cape and tie the loops to the front * - repeat the report to the end of the row.
- Thus, in every fourth row we add 8 loops. When our poncho is 23 centimeters long (in our example this is the 30th row of facial smoothness) - we separate the sleeves.
At this stage, each segment consists of 29 loops. We transfer 29 loops to spokes No. 4, dividing the loops as shown in the photo.
- We loosen the loops for the second sleeve in the same way, and continue to knit the poncho down another 17 rows, while continuing to make the napkin before and after the spit crossing, as described above.
- Now, we knit 3 rows of elastic band 1 * 1 and close the hinges.
- In the first row of knitting, cross the first and last loops - this is shown in the video.
- We knit in a circle rubber band 1 * 1 - 6 rows.
Pay attention: for sleeves I took stocking knitting needles number 4 and thread in two pieces, and not in three, as for the basic knitting.
- Close the hinges.
The poncho knitted with knitting needles is ready!
As you can see, knitting a pretty poncho for a girl with knitting needles is very simple. You need to have a desire and a little patience, and the result will please both you and the child!