How to make a postcard on March 8, mom, master class. Beautiful postcard to mom from paper with your hands, step by step photos
- Sheet of cardboard (A4 format);
- 2 sheets of paper;
- 1.5 m of red chiffon ribbon (width - 2.5 cm);
- 9 beads of milk color (diameter - 4 mm);
- 6 beads of milk color (diameter - 6 mm);
- 4 beads of coffee color (diameter - 8 mm);
- 1 bead-rice milk color (length - 8 mm);
- 2 beads of coffee color (diameter - 4 mm);
- Brown tape (length - 10 cm, width - 5 cm);
- The same piece of milk-colored tape;
- Piece of tulle, 20 x 8 cm;
- Adhesive glue gun (or good glue);
- Needle and thread;
- Watercolors and a brush;
- A piece of foam rubber.
Postcard to my mother on March 8 - step by step instruction
- We fold a sheet of cardboard in half. We fix the parties with paper clips so that the postcard "memorizes" the desired position. From the paper, we cut out two blanks, previously drawing a "wave" along the edge. One of the details should be a bit larger than the other.
- We color the workpiece of smaller sizeBrown watercolor, in a "wet" way. To do this, we first pass through the sheet with a damp brush, and only then we collect the paint. When the paper dries, we accent the edge.
- Similarly we do the other part using red color.
- We glue the blanks to the cardboard.
- Shvom "forward needle" stitch three sides of the tentacle segment (two short and one long). We pull the thread. Here's what should happen:
- Two wide pieces of tape are stitched together. The milk strip should protrude a little (about 1 cm). We close the stitches with beads. To the note: the edge of the tape can be lightly fused with a cigarette lighter.
- Sew the detail to the fathina.
- Cut off 12 cm of red tape. Fold as in the photo, and stitch in the middle.
- We pull the seam. We got a bow. We attach it to the workpiece from the tapes, and then glue the finished part to the postcard. Cut out the paper number eight.
- Postcard to my mother on March 8 must bewith flowers. Now we will gradually consider the process of creating a rose from a chiffon ribbon. First, cut off a strip of 15 cm in length. Fold it in half and make a few stitches for fixing.
We wrap the tape two or three times and then stitch it again. Twist the tape four times around the core, and finally fix a few stitches. These roses will need seven pieces.
- We paste the flowers to the postcard with a thermo-pistol. In the intervals between roses we attach beads of different sizes. To the note: you can buy ready-made flowers in an artisan shop.
- Color the figure with eight watercolors. For fixing we use two small pieces of foam rubber.
Postcard to my mother on March 8 is ready.
As you can see, it's not difficult to make such an original, beautiful hand-made article, and the result will certainly please the closest person.