How to learn a poem with a child of preschool age
Individual features of children
Of course, not for all children memorizationPoems - this is a problem. Some babies instantly remember what they particularly like. In families where parents and relatives often talk a lot with the baby, they read, the children are already finishing the line "I love my horse" from the poem of Barto already in 1 year.
But there are children for whom to memorize verses thisJust hard labor. Most often this is due to the fact that he does not teach the poem correctly or the poem does not suit him by age and temperament. There are a few simple tips to help you learn the verse.
Tips to help learn poems
- For a poem to learn easily, it is, of courseThe same should correspond to the temperament and age of the child. In no case should you force a five-year-old crumb to learn excerpts from "Mtsyri" for the amusement of guests. For preschool age, the children's classics Barto, Mikhalkov, Chukovsky are better suited. Temperament is also worth considering, so calm children will be better remembered by flowing, measured verses, and to the pranksters - cheerful and rhythmic. Of course, in school no one will reckon with their temperament, but at the moment the child is just learning to learn. Therefore, it is better to do as we advised. Another motivator for teaching poetry is a gift for someone: the birthday of a mother or father, grandmother, or the arrival of Santa Claus. The technique of memorizing is that it is easier to teach the material that we like best. Therefore, try to find an interesting poem for your child.
- An adult who teaches with a child a poem,Must read it with an expression. Then be sure to find and explain those words in the text that may not be clear to the baby. When everything is clear, read the poem, placing all the accents. Be sure to tell me when it was created and who wrote this interesting work. Show illustrations of the artist, which are attached to the poem, and while the child will look at them, read the poem slowly again. It is this preliminary work that forms the image of the work and facilitates its memorization.
- Children's nature is such that learningThe poem stands with the expression and emotionally, otherwise it will be meaningless for the children. A child who, as a child, has not penetrated the beauty of a literary verse form, being an adult, will rarely turn to poetry.
- All children, as well as adults, have their ownFeatures of memorization. There are three types: visuals that are better remembered when they see audials that are memorized and kinesthetics that remember better if they can be held in hands or touched.
Auxiliary memorization techniques
- For the visual, the main assistant is the picture: either drawn by parents, or in a book. Even if you do not know how to draw - it does not matter, the children themselves are fascinated by the drawing process itself.
- For audial it is necessary to pronounce the textEmotionally and always differently, for example, like a bunny, and like a fox, and loudly, and in a whisper. Various gestures will become the main assistants for kinesthetics. They will be a reminder of what will be discussed later in the poem.
- What type of child is your child?Determine yourself. You just need to pay attention to the way he remembers better, which he likes more. It will be the most effective method of remembering in the future.
- And the last tip. To each poem learned, draw a picture, sign the author and the name of the verse. Then put the drawings in the daddy and periodically consider them with the child, remembering those poems that you have already learned and read by heart. This is a great way to support the poetic baggage and the memory capacity of the child.