Good Tone for Children
Tone rules - respect
Children are the flowers of life and that they are the sameGentle and pleasant, behave accordingly. In the first years of life, parents are the whole world of the child. Do not think that he does not hear that he does not understand. He feels! Therefore, never near children do not swear. The only sure way to instill politeness to a loved one is to communicate with a well-bred adult.
Words of good taste
First of all, use "thank you" regularly,"Please", "good morning", "pleasant appetite", "hello" and "goodbye". The Russian language is rich. Do not hesitate to look in the dictionary and take advantage of its wealth from time to time. You can say "pleasant dreams", but you can "have a good night", "sweet dreams", "good nights". Think with your child about your family good-bye or wish.
A variety of soft adjectives andNouns will develop the child's vocabulary and imagination: "my sun", "beautiful beloved", "hare". An interesting children's book or a coloring book with etiquette rules will do a double job: it takes a child and gently teaches. Poems, for example, Korney Chukovsky written and interesting, and useful.
What other rules for children need to implement to parents?
- Watch for the appearance of the child. Give him an example, teaching him to comb his hair, brush his teeth, behave correctly at the table. Enormous enthusiasm will cause an offer to comb my father or help my mother to wear a bracelet.
- Accustom to order. The child should have his own personal space. Show him where to clean toys and how to hang clothes neatly. Children like to feel older and more responsible. Doing household chores, involve your children in the work. If you wash the dishes, then your child can play with his plastic plates quietly.
- Pay special attention to the behavior at the table. These rules are important not so much for etiquette, as are important from the point of view of safety:
- Wash hands before eating.
- Do not talk until you've read it.
- Do not put your elbows on the table.
- Do not play with the cutlery.
- Do not save time on explanations. Be careful and serious about the consequences of disobedience. Tell me, how do you feel about your "sunshine".
- Never speak in elevated tones. The child is only upset and frightened. A healthy environment in the family will not be replaced by any rules of etiquette.
- Respectful address to the elders by you and by name and patronymic by the children is easily absorbed. It is useful for children to communicate not only with peers, grandparents and grandparents can not be replaced when it comes to education.
- To interest the child, arrange role-playing games or games with his toys, where disassemble different situations on "badly-good."
- Do not lie. And if you notice a child in a lie, first, ask why he did it. And, secondly, explain that a lie is always revealed, tell us about the terrible consequences of a lie. On this subject there are many fairy tales and cartoons. But you can always write your own instructive story. Children love fairy tales. At the end of the conversation, tell how upset you are. And how important is his (child's) trust.
- Do not use slang words. Correct the child and do not forget to praise when he does everything right. If there is a negative situation in a public place, do not hesitate to explain to the child that everything is in order, but adults sometimes forget "what is good and what is bad." But do not blame others. Just try to shift his attention to something else.
And, finally, smile more often. Sincere smile - an indispensable ally in the fight against impudence and rudeness.