Upbringing of children in six years
The upbringing of children in six years: the task of education.
The upbringing of children of 6 years is based on the following tasks:
- To educate children in observation, the ability to notice the characteristic aesthetic signs of objects and objects, to distinguish them;
- Develop a sense of color, rhythm, aesthetic perception and imagination, initiative, artistic and creative abilities;
- To bring up independence, organization, ability to carry out the business to the end;
- Lead to the understanding that the quality of the image depends on the knowledge of the subject;
- Specify the views of children about the form of objects, their similarities and differences, deviation from the basic form;
- Distinguish, name and use all colors of the spectrum and complex shades (gray-green, gray-blue, red-brown);
- To your taste to choose warm, cold colors of colors;
- Select the color of the colors according to the background of the paper;
- Induce to perform drawings, sculpting from imagination, from memory, from nature;
- Form spatial representations;
- Encourage children to independently seek receptions considerations;
- To combine acquaintance of children with fine art with the appropriate music, linguistic creativity (poetry, fairy tales, proverbs, nursery rhymes, stories);
- To teach to work collectively; Decorate the interior of the kindergarten, decorate the attributes for games, performances, holidays, entertainment;
- Encourage pupils to objectively and reasonably evaluate their work and the work of other children;
- Rejoice in the success of comrades.
Acquaintance with the fine arts.
Let us dwell on the fact that in six years children need:
- Teach to see and feel the magical world of art;
- Admire and admire him;
- To teach emotionally to perceive the works of classical and contemporary art and the arts of other peoples;
- Develop the ability to perceive worksFine arts: the content and means of expression, picture, illustration, sculpture; Cause a positive emotional attitude to works of art and the image. Talk about them, give their assessment.
- To acquaint children with different kinds of art: painting; Graphics and its types, sculpture, folk art (embroidery, weaving, carpet weaving, ceramics, paintings).
- Focus on the attention of preschoolers on the expressive means used by the artist.
- To learn to divide figuratively expressive means.
- Know the folk art of the region, where the kindergarten is located.
- Teach children to transmit characteristicsObjects, their general form, deviation from the basic form (elongated, extended, concave), more accurately depict the shape of parts of objects, relying on the knowledge of geometric shapes.
- To form the ability to depict objects in different ways, statically draw from nature, peer into nature, notice and convey its characteristic features, shape, color.
- Learn to use all colors of the spectrum, color to emphasize the feature of the subject, time of day, time of year.
- To improve the technical skills of working with a pencil (strokes to emphasize the shape of the object, put them evenly, in one direction).
- To learn to use watercolor paints, keep the brush straight and inclined.
Tentative subject: Flowers, vegetables, fruits, autumn leaves, houseplants, twigs. Draw from life:
- Trees, with pronounced signs (pyramidal poplar, birch, spruce, blooming chestnut, fruit trees at different times of the year), bush of the Kalina;
- Kids of animals - kittens, puppy, fox, chicken, rooster, pigeon, crane;
- A girl in long clothes, a doll, parsley cheerful and sad, a skier, an astronaut;
- Truck, passenger transport, minibus, space rocket, sailboat, yacht, boat.
- Learn to symmetrically arrange the vegetative elements of patterns on various forms (strip, square, polygon, circle), on flat silhouettes of applied arts products (clothes, dishes, toys);
- Place patterns along the edges of the mold, in the corners, in the middle, across the entire area, emphasizing the shape of the paper;
- Select the colors that are specific to a particular type of art, to the background of the paper.
- Develop skills to draw floral compositions, fairy tales of birds, animals based on works of folk artists;
- To make compositions from elements of a list (a flower-sunflower, berries of a currant, grapes, a viburnum);
- Draw straight, wavy, broken lines, bypass lines of different widths, arcs, circles, points, overlap one paint color with another.
- Draw with a finger, a pacifier, a pipette, a stick;
- Apply double, triple strokes, strokes of different sizes.
- To compose a panel, frieze from individual patterns; Collectively create decorative compositions.
- Continue to develop in children the ability to convey in the plot picture impressions of observations of nature at different times of the year, folk festivals, games, rituals;
- Reproduce their characteristic features. To teach people to reflect in the drawings;
- To transfer in drawing the simple content of a literary work: fairy tales, poems, stories, jokes, plays;
- Highlight in plotting the main thing behind the size, color, shape, line;
- To combine harmoniously colors, to transfer in the figure the relative sizes of objects.
- To encourage pupils to draw various materials: color pencils, wax crayons, a candle, paints;
- To stamp with a palm, building details, plants.