Adaptation of an early child to a kindergarten
A common opinion among parents
In recent years, it is widely believed thatA child of an early age is better to give to a kindergarten to 3 years, that supposedly it is faster and easier to adapt to the new environment. As a rule, nursery children have fewer problems with getting used to kindergarten, since they call the tutor mother, they like kindergarten, and they go there with pleasure. But in this case, it must be remembered that in such children the development of a sense of attachment to the home and parents is disrupted. This can serve not very good service in their adult life.
Therefore, if you have the opportunity to sit withYour child to three or four years, do not give up this opportunity. In addition, the birth of a second child - this is also not a reason to take to the kindergarten senior. Since childhood, the established contact between children is a good foundation for their relationships in the future.
Making a decision about the kindergarten
If you still discuss, take the child toKindergarten or not, keep in mind that a kindergarten is not an obligatory step in the development of a child. Most likely, this is a forced necessity, which is dictated by the circumstances of life. Ability to communicate with peers and independence are developing no worse and in conditions of home education, and even about intellectual development, general erudition and psychological comfort and do not need to speak.
If you decided on a family council that a child should go to a kindergarten in the autumn, then for the remaining time, try to prepare yourself and him for this event.
Adaptation of an early child to a kindergarten
1. Stop worrying if your decision has already been taken. The child does not need to project his anxiety, do not discuss possible complications with him. Take the position of conscious necessity.
2. You should pay attention to the regime of the day. During the summer the child should be rebuilt so that he could easily wake up an hour and a half before leaving home. If your baby does not sleep in the daytime, teach him to just lie down alone in bed. Teach him some games. Very useful finger games. Try to teach the baby to walk big in the toilet at one time. Teach your child to go to the toilet in a small way, not when "you really want to," but beforehand: before walking, before going to kindergarten, before going to bed.
3. Is your baby difficult to feed? Do you sometimes come across lack of appetite or selectivity in eating? Try to maximally bring your child's menu to the kindergarten menu. Try to reduce the caloric content of food, it may after a while lead to an improvement in his appetite. If urgent requests and strict tone to quickly eat everything cause a child to have a nausea, then this is a serious reason to think about the child's visit to the kindergarten. But in any case, children who have a bad appetite need to talk with the educator and ask him to be patient and gentle in this matter. Very frequent problems with food are the reason why babies do not want to go to kindergarten.
4. It is necessary to temper all children, and especially those,Who goes to kindergarten. The most effective and easy way - walking barefoot in the summer on the ground in any weather, indoors. This strengthens the nervous and immune system. Very useful water procedures (bath, shower, sea, lake), try not to limit the stay of the baby in the water and do not particularly monitor the temperature of the water. Accustom the child gradually to a cold drink (milk, kefir, juice from the refrigerator). From the point of view of the contrast of temperatures, ice cream is both tasty and useful.
5. Very often there are children whoParting with my mother cry. They have to be persuaded for a long time. If after the mother's care the baby feels well, does not ask about his mother, does not feel sad and easily tolerates the regime of the day, then it is most likely necessary to change the existing "tradition" of parting. And there are children who are very nervous in my mother's absence. They have an impaired appetite and sleep. In this situation, it is best to contact a psychologist. Such behavior of children, as a rule, is a consequence of the behavior of parents. The increased anxiety of the mother, the unwillingness of parents to see in the child's behavior elements of manipulation of people - all these reasons can provoke such behavior of the child. In such a situation, first of all, the mother herself must change her internal state.
In practice, to teach the baby to part withMom, best of all, creating such situations, so that the baby himself asked to visit his mother. For example, he needs to make a surprise for his mother, or Mom needs a store, and he played with friends. When you leave for a long time, ask the child, and not the adults to follow the order in the house.
Let's entrust the child that by your arrivalHe managed to do, let him see to it when it's time to go to bed or eat. At the meeting, ask the child in detail about the day he lived and do not forget to praise him for his successes, tell him how much you managed to do during this time, because he helped you.
6. Follow how the kid plays with other children. At this age, only relationships with peers are beginning to form. By giving the baby to the kindergarten, we speed up the process, so it would be wrong to let it go. Does the child approach a group of children playing? If it is difficult for him to do this, help: teach him to greet the children correctly, offer their toys to children, ask permission to play with them and react correctly to refusal, while finding a compromise option.
Very good, if in the summer you have a dachaChildren's company. Arrange with the mothers and follow the queue for the children. But with the condition that children can not leave the group within the agreed time and must resolve all arising issues only between themselves and their mother, who was on duty near them.
And now two words about toys. Teach your child to take out to the yard only thoseToys, which he can share with friends. It's the same with toys that bring to the kindergarten. Otherwise your child will be known as greedy or will be always in alarm for a favorite toy, with which suddenly something will happen.