Mom's nutrition during breastfeeding
The advantages of breastfeeding.
- Breast milk is adapted to the imperfect system of digestion of a newly born child.
- Milk provides the metabolism of the child, it contains all the substances in the right proportions, in the right quantities and it is well absorbed.
- In addition to its valuable composition, breast milk has unique protective properties that prevent the development of various diseases, such as intestinal, respiratory and other infections.
- Mother's milk does not have germs, it is completely sterile and warm, which makes it easily assimilable.
How to preserve milk lactation?
When breastfeeding a child, a largeImportance is the psychological mood and nutrition of the mother, which affects the arrival of milk in sufficient quantities. The mother should be attuned to the fact that she can and wants to be a nursing mother, be sure that the milk will suffice, and it will not be lost.
It is even more important for milk to arrive in sufficientVolume correctly put the baby to the chest and complete her devastation. Young moms sometimes have a decrease in lactation, but do not despair and despair. To restore lactation, you need to give your baby more often, and if he is malnourished or becomes restless, then you need to attach the baby to another breast, and so in turn to both breasts.
What is the recommended feeding with breastfeeding?
As already mentioned, great importance in breastfeeding is the mother's nutrition, especially drink.
- Before feeding, it is useful to drink a glass of a sour milk drink, fruit juice or tea with milk for more milk.
- Drinks and infusions from fennel seeds, caraway seeds, anise, carrot juice, and melissa or marjoram teas effectively stimulate lactation.
- It is useful to use decoctions of herbs: Yarrow, motherwort, nettle leaves, valerian root, hip hop. To prepare the broth you need 2-3 tablespoons of herbal collection pour 1 liter of boiling water and insist in a thermos. Decoction of drinking evenly throughout the day.
It is necessary to comply with Drinking regimen. Breastfeeding mother during baby feedingYou need to drink liquids 0.8-1l more than in the usual state. Conversely, excessive use of liquid more than this rate can affect the reduction of lactation.
Currently, there are protein-mineral Products that specifically stimulate the production of milk: "Femilak", "Mother's porridge", "Olympic", "MotherPlus "," Enf-mom ". For normal milk production, nursing mothers are very helpful not to worry, to walk in the fresh air, you need to eat a few walnuts a day.
Is it necessary to express milk after feeding?
No matter how tired my mother, despite the differentInconvenience, it is very important day and night, after each feeding, decant all milk from the breast, if more milk is produced than necessary for feeding the baby. It is also necessary to express the milk in order for the body to produce a new portion of a valuable product. Expressed milk is stored in the refrigerator for one day. It can be used as needed for supplementary feeding, heated in a water bath.
Preparations for increasing lactation.
It is recommended to take lactation Nicotinic acid For 45 mg for 10-15 minutes before feeding the baby three times a day for two weeks.
It is still useful to take drugs with content Vitamin E 10-15 mg three times a day, also within two weeks.
You can still use nursing mothers Brewer's yeast hydrolyzate. You need to grind the pills, fill the coldWater and insist 3-4 hours, then heat until the appearance of fumes. It is recommended to take one teaspoon twice a day during the entire period of feeding the baby. With this drug increases the protein and fat content, the quality of breast milk is greatly improved. Milk comes every day at the prescribed rate.
What should I avoid?
If you hear advice - useful To drink beer For a larger inflow of milk, do not rush to himFollow, because you can only harm the baby's health. The contained alcohol enters the mother's milk and the baby's body is poisoned.
Nursing mothers do not need Abuse onion and garlic. Breast milk acquires from the use of these products an unpleasant and specific odor, so the baby can give up breast.