How to properly wear a child in the winter?
There are 4 temperature ranges in winter.
- from minus 5 to plus 5 degrees Celsius. The child's clothing at this temperature should consist of a coverall on a sintepon, pantyhose and a long-sleeved T-shirt, warm boots with a woolen insole, cotton socks, warm gloves and a woolen hat.
- from minus 5 to minus 10 degrees Celsius. The previous set should be supplemented with synthetic or cotton sweatshirt, light linen. On cotton socks need to wear more and woolen.
- from minus 10 to minus 15 degrees Celsius. Warm boots should be replaced with felt boots or warmed shoes. In this weather, the child's clothing should consist of a fluffy overall with a hood, he should be put on a woolen hat. Instead of gloves, it is better to wear mittens with fur lining or woolen.
- from minus 15 to minus 23 degrees Celsius. In this weather with the child you need to stay at home, but if, however, you went out with a child, the clothes should be the same as the previous one, and then the additional layer will not help. It is necessary to take appropriate precautions, cheeks the child to smear with a fat cream, reduce the time of walking.
It will be nice if the child has clothesInclude thermal underwear. Now such linen is worn by adults and children. Thermal underwear contains a mixture of wool and synthetics. Synthetics can remove excess moisture, and wool - to keep warm. In such clothes, the child will be warm enough, and even if he will play and actively run he will remain dry.
If the child is allergic to wool, then thisThermal underwear will not suit him. Then instead of this, you need to wear a long sleeve shirt, a sweater or a cotton sweatshirt with an admixture of synthetic or linen. Clean cotton is best not to wear, it absorbs moisture well, as a result of which it cools.
In winter, the child's clothing is subject to suchPrinciple "1", when the child is less than six months. This suggests that the child's number of layers of clothing per layer should be more than you. The child is more active and older, it should be less confused, if the baby moves a lot, it will not freeze. But if the baby has close clothes, the blood can not circulate normally, as a result of which the risk of frostbite will increase. The highest heat output comes from the feet, hands and head. And you need to take care of warm shoes, mittens, scarf and a warm hat.
If you came into the room with a child, you just need toFrom him to remove excess clothing, so that he does not overheat and do not sweat. The same applies when the child is going to the street. First, parents dress, and only then they dress the child, so that he does not sweat and does not stand until his parents gather. In fact if the sweated child leaves on street, that, certainly, he will cool.
If you think that your baby's clothes are matched correctly, it's still on the street, you need to make sure that it does not overheat and does not freeze.
With the child, everything is in order, when he:
"The kid does not complain about the cold."
"He has ruddy cheeks, and therefore his blood circulates."
- The child has a cool back and a priest, cool hands, but not ice.
"He has cool cheeks and a nose, but not ice."
You can determine that the child is frozen by:
- On the pale cheeks and red nose.
- On the cold neck, nose and arms just above the wrist.
- Cold feet are very often cooled, because tight shoes.
"The child says that he's frozen."
When a child sweats and overheats, it can be determined by:
- Warm feet and hands.
- He has a very moist and warm back and neck.
- At a temperature below minus 8 degrees Celsius, the child has a warm face.
An overheated or frozen child shouldTake home. If your child has frozen feet, you need to wear warm woolen socks or if your baby's feet are sweating, then you need to put on him dry light socks.
For the prevention of colds is very important, what clothes the child. Properly selected clothing depends on the health of your child.
How to properly dress a child?
In each yard you can see such a picture, whenOn the street plus 15 degrees, and 3-year-old children, wrapped in winter clothes, run around the playground. And if you dressed grown-up people like that and made them run, they probably would have lost a few pounds just before the "ten sweats" came down. But then the adult would go to change clothes, and some parents sit the child in a stroller, and a little walk on fresh air, only then go home. Yes, and children in such clothes, in which it is difficult to move, fall on a flat spot. Therefore, colds and injuries are associated with improperly selected children's clothing.
In cold weather there is a big riskHypothermia, so you need to create under the clothes conditions, so that the baby was as comfortable as possible. For children, such characteristics as hydrophobicity, thermal conductivity, air permeability, volume, thickness, weight, strength and so on are important in clothing.
Clothing for children should not be made from syntheticMaterial. The seams should not rub the skin and be neat, the clothes should not squeeze the tissues and disrupt the blood flow. And if the wrist squeezes the elastic, then the flow of blood may worsen, which means that there will be hypothermia. A successful combination will be an elongated jacket and trousers with a high belt. And as filling fill down and down a sintepon.
In conclusion, let's say how to properly dressChild in winter. Follow the tips to ensure that your child's clothing is warm, comfortable and light in weather. It is necessary to know that children will run and they will be hot, and when they sit down in the sandbox in five minutes, they will be cold. All responsibility for children lies entirely with the parents, and the health of children is in the hands of adults.