Early development of children of younger preschool age
It must be remembered that it is even harmful if the childTo speak became earlier than to walk. The brain matures gradually. First, the child develops nerve centers, which are responsible for breathing, blood supply, digestion, movement. And only then nerve centers are formed, responsible for speech, thinking, memory. A child who learned to speak earlier than to walk has a hampered social development.
Begin to engage with the child from the first day of his birth.
1. Learning to crawl. A child already a month trying to raise his head. A little later, he already turns it the other way. Bright colorful toys, flashing toys, rattles will help to fix the view of the child. Here is a child and not only holds his head, but also considers it. So the child gets to know his surroundings. Your task is to encourage the child to move, turn, and then crawl. By four months, this child already, as a rule, succeeds. The next stage of development will be teaching the child to turn from back to belly and back. And here in the training you will be helped by bright toys, to which the child will stretch out his arms and try to creep towards them.
2. Learning to walk. First steps, some children do already at tenMonths, while others later. Do not rush it. When the child gets stronger, he will rise to his feet and begin to move. To teach a child to walk better not using a walker. So the child is easier to learn to maintain balance.
3. Learning to speak. Usually by the end of the first year of life the childUtters one word, and up to two years - he is already able to do several dozens of simple words and sentences. After three years, the child speaks already simple sentences. But all children do not develop the same way. It has long been noted that most "silent" as soon as they begin to attend kindergarten, immediately begin to communicate with their peers. In this case, they easily catch up with them. To teach the child to speak correctly, you need to communicate with him a lot. Communication should be literally from the first days of his life. Do not forget to praise the child. Sing to the child children's songs, tell verses, consider pictures.
4. Learning to drink and eat. When the baby turns six months old, startTeach him to eat and drink by himself. To begin with, teach to eat from a spoon, for example, soup. Baby will quickly get used to this method of nutrition, learn to open your mouth in time. Use a special children's cup with a spout to begin with. This is a good training for lips and tongue. It's okay if the toddler eat with his hands. Very quickly, he wants to use a spoon.
5. Teach children to make discoveries! The world of the child is full of discoveries. Every day is able to bring new impressions. It is very important to ensure that in a few years your child does not lose the joy of knowing the world around him. It depends entirely on the parents. Parents should undertake the task of creating situations in which the child will receive new impressions. Teach your child to participate in new discoveries.
The diversity of theKnowledge. Any field of knowledge allows you to make fascinating discoveries. Did you decide to develop the child by teaching him to read? It's great! And knowledge of mathematics will create a rich space for discoveries. Simple mathematical games in lotto or in dominoes can teach the child of preschool age the concepts of "less", "more", "sum", "difference". For the child it will be a great discovery that the ball is round and so it can easily roll, but the cube does not roll because it has corners. Studying biology, the kid learns the rich flora and fauna that inhabits our planet. Natural science and geography will allow the child to feel the desire to travel and study our Earth. The brain of the child as a sponge absorbs all this knowledge, and his horizons expand, erudition increases, interest in learning is formed.
The most important thing is to try in the learning process to teach the child to independent discoveries in solving the problems that are available to them. Take advantage of our tips:
1. Try to cause the child's interest in the world around him. Encourage curiosity.
2. Answer all questions posed by the child with pleasure. Do not make it look tired.
3. Teach your child to think about the answer to the question. Give the child invisible tips. The child must feel that he thought of it all himself.
4. Do not forget to discuss with the child of his discovery. This will only help to better assimilate new information. Do not skimp on the praise.
Observing our simple advice, you will give yourThe child a lot of useful skills and new knowledge. The baby has a need for independent activity, an interest in searching and experimenting. The child goes beyond the usual patterns. Teach your child to make discoveries - the world for him will be full of joy and adventure!
The development of children will bring success in the interactionProcess of knowledge and peace of mind. Your task is to enable you to be independent in the knowledge of the world around you. You should only guide the child lightly. Only then will the child reach its peak.