Folk methods of treatment of adenoids
Approximately from the age of 12 adenoid sizesBegin to decrease, and in the period from 16 to 20 years only adenoid tissue remains. As for adults, they often have complete atrophy.
There are three degrees of development of adenoids:
- First degree. During the day, the child can breathe freely, but in a dream, when the adenoid volume increases (which is affected by the horizontal position), breathing becomes more complicated.
- The second degree. Children often experience snoring during sleep, so they breathe around almost day and night.
- The third degree. This degree is characterized by complete or almost complete blockade of breathing by adenoid tissue. Air does not enter the windpipe from the nose, and children are forced to breathe only through the mouth.
Breathing through the mouth. Effects.
The inhalation of air with the mouth can lead to such unpleasant results as:
- Pneumonia, bronchitis, laryngitis, chronic tonsillitis, tonsillitis;
- Swelling of the nasal mucosa, violation of air circulation in the paranasal sinuses;
- Hearing loss, when the pharyngeal opening of the auditory tube is closed. As a result, children hear much worse. This can lead to chronic inflammation of the middle ear.
Medical practice shows that adenoids are often observed up to 10 years of age, both in boys and girls.
The causes of adenoids can be andInfectious diseases, such as influenza, scarlet fever, whooping cough, measles, and other conditions. Often there is inflammation of the adenoids, which leads to the development of adenoiditis.
Adenoids are characterized by a constant orPeriodic nasal congestion, while the secretion of the nasal cavity is abundant. Children usually breathe through the mouth, so they sleep when they open it. Sleep is often accompanied by loud snoring, children sleep restlessly, often there are attacks of suffocation, due to the fact that the lower jaw hangs, and the root of the tongue sinks. If the adenoids have reached an excessively large size, there is a violation of phonation. The voice often becomes nasal. The apertures of the auditory canals are closed by adenoids, which leads to a disruption of the normal ventilation of the tympanic cavities. As a result, hearing loss in children. Often this phenomenon is accompanied by inattention and absent-mindedness. Children constantly walk with their mouth open, when the lower jaw hangs, nasolabial folds are smoothed out, the hard palate becomes roof-shaped, and the teeth are deformed and are not positioned as planned by nature: the incisors start to bulge incorrectly. Sometimes there is an unpleasant phenomenon, like urinary incontinence at night.
Adenoids and folk methods of their treatment.
If adenoids of the second and third degrees are observed, their removal is indicated.
For the treatment of adenoids, folk healers advise several recipes:
- Mother-and-stepmother (grass -1 part), turn (grass - 3Part), St. John's wort (grass - 2 parts). Gathering mix, take a couple of table. Spoons of this mixture of herbs, pour 1 cup of boiled water, in a thermos insist for about an hour, filter. Add a couple of drops of eucalyptus or fir oil. Bury the tincture in each nostril in quantities of up to 4 drops a couple of times a day.
- Currant (leaves - 1 table. ), Chamomile (flowers - 2 tablespoons), calendula (flowers - 1 teaspoon), viburnum (flowers - 1 teaspoon), rosehip (fruits - 2 tablespoons). Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Take the table spoon of the collection, pour a glass of boiling water. In a thermos to withstand up to 8 hours and strain. Then add a couple drops of fir oil. Tincture should be instilled in each nostril 4 drops a couple of times a day.
- Oak (bark - 2 table. Spoons), St. John's wort (grass - 1 tablespoon), mint (leaves - 1 table, lodges). Mix everything, take about 1 teaspoon of herbal mixture, add 200 milliliters of water (cold), wait until the boil, boil for about 5 minutes. In the thermos we stand an hour, filter. To drip such infusion it is necessary on 2-5 droplets in each nostril a few times a day.
- Eucalyptus (leaf - 1 table. ), Chamomile flowers (1 tablespoon), birch (leaf - 1 teaspoon.). All natural ingredients are well mixed, poured with boiling water (200 ml), we stand in the thermos for about an hour. Bury the tincture from the collection of a couple of drops of 2 times a day.
- We grate on a grater (shallow) in advancePeeled beet, squeeze juice out of it. For 1 cup of juice, add 1 table. L. Honey and mix well. In each nostril bury three times a day for 5 droplets. This course should be continued, approximately, 20 days, and the mixture should be stored in a cool place (refrigerator).
Today, laser therapy is very popular andWashing with antiseptics, which are often prescribed by doctors. But these methods of treatment are not so effective in the treatment of chronic diseases. They are more suitable for weakening the acuteness of the inflammatory process of adenoiditis.
If suddenly your child is shown by doctorsOperation, let it remain an extreme case. Try first to remove the inflammatory process of adenoids, and only then decide to remove them. The fact is that often doctors can not completely stop the infectious focus, which threatens with a prolonged postoperative period and complications. It often happens that adenoids grow back. This is due to the fact that during the operation, some part of the adenoid tissue may not be removed (it is impossible to foresee everything, because the nasopharyngeal form is individual in all), it (the tissue) starts to grow. In these cases, do not recommend a repeat operation, doctors prefer a conservative way of treatment.
Adenoids and essential oils.
In adenoids, mint, juniper and cypress essential oils are used.
The fragrance of the oils is inhaled from the vials orPreviously applied to cotton wool or cloth. It is necessary to inhale oils evenly and deeply. Inhalation by time is carried out up to 10 minutes. And the eyes advise to close with inhalations.
Tougal oil is digested 3 drops into each nostril a couple times a day for 4 weeks.