Adaptation of first-graders in school
We go to school in Filipino.
Let's start with the fact that many parents are tormented byA dilemma: at what age is it best to give a child to school - from six or still from seven years? In this case, if your baby has a different biological age from the passport one, experts recommend using the so-called Philippine test. Its essence lies in the fact that the child must try through his head to touch the tips of the fingers of his left hand to his right ear. If the child is not able to do it - it is still too early for him to go to school. Hence, it is better to give the baby to training after all since seven years. At this age, the adaptation of the first-grader to school itself is faster.
We are preparing "fully armed"
Sometimes there is such an unpleasant situation thatThe child does not pronounce individual sounds or letters. In this case, you should definitely contact a speech therapist, who should recommend a course of special exercises designed to improve the speech of the baby. This is all due to the fact that first-graders at school, write the words in the same order as they say. That's why the correction of speech is the best way to the student's progress.
The first problems in life
There are cases when the kid goes to school, as "onPenal servitude ", without the slightest joy in the eyes, for fear of what is waiting for him there. First and foremost, this is the error of the parents themselves who in advance "colored" the school to the child, as something fun and entertaining or, as a place where for him it is sure to "take it right." Here, the main thing is to properly lay out on the shelves and explain to the child all the "pluses" and "minuses" of his stay in the school and why he needs it at all.
By the way, the heaviest subject for the childIs exactly the letter. Therefore, from the age of five, parents need to develop the hand of the baby by writing letters and some words to them. Plus, it will be nice if the baby starts to crawl or collect different patterns or figures from a special designer. But to begin reading the child best from four to five years.
The first adaptation of the child to a new life, firstThe queue associated with the ability to get up early. For children who did not go to the kindergarten in advance, it is very difficult to accustom oneself to the new regime. They usually used to stay up late and just get up late. In this case, bother the child every morning with shouts: "Get up, it's time to school! ", - it's not worth it at all. Try to buy a special colorful alarm clock for your child and teach him how to use it. This will certainly help the baby to adjust to a new rhythm of life.
By the way, try to educate as much as possibleYour child a sense of responsibility. For this, give him special "adult" assignments. For example, get out of your room, go to the store for bread. When doing this, the child must be aware that he will not be replaced by someone. If your child takes a conscious attitude to these things, then he will also necessarily treat the school learning process.
Doing lessons together
In order for the child to adapt to the lessonsHappened much faster, be sure to help him do his homework. Although in this situation there is one "but". Do this so that the child does not start to visit the opinion that he will be helped by his whole life.
If your first-grader brought the first "deuce", do notIt is worth it to blame and reproach it. Just talk to him and explain that the main thing is not the assessment itself, but its diligence. Extra scandals about a bad mark can easily knock the child out of psychological balance and make him nervous. The main thing from the very first days of developing a child's desire for knowledge and attending school. After all, in this matter, the main thing is not coercion, but the very desire of the student to study.
Adaptation of first-graders to school life is easier if the parents will:
- consciously treat the child's personal right to make a mistake. In this case, the child needs to explain that we all "learn from our mistakes" and therefore no one is insured from this;
- show the first-grader that they are confident inIts potential and capabilities. Here the main thing is that the child is aware of the act that at any difficult moment you will support it. For a child who has had a change in life (he became a schoolboy) this is very important. But do not forget that the child must also count on his own abilities and strength;
- to teach the child to rationally distribute hisTime and waste energy. To do this, it is necessary that the first-grader allocate special time for the homework and at the same time have a free hour for rest and communication with friends;
- Do not force a first-grader by the "batoga" method to study well or have exemplary behavior at school. Remember that this should happen consciously and not disturb its habitual and quiet rhythm of life;
- always be patient, persevering, andBeing kind to your baby. Thanks to exactly your attitude towards the first-grader, his adaptation in school will be much faster. Only parents can help their child to survive any changes and difficulties in his life.