Catarrhal angina in children: methods of treatment
Catarrhal angina in children, methods of treatmentSeriously worried about the parents of a sick child. In children, all signs of the disease are more acute than in adults. To a child of the first year of life, the disease is especially difficult to bear.
Causes of angina can be:
1) Any pathogen (viruses, bacteria, fungi).
2) Seasonal climate change.
3) Subcooling, dust, burns.
4) Dry air in the room.
Sensations of the patient:
1. Pershit, dries in the throat, it seems that there is something superfluous;
3. Feeling of weakness, malaise;
4. Sore throat with one or two sides, increasing with swallowing;
5. Irradiation of the ear is rare;
6. Sometimes pain in the joints, muscles;
7. Limit or normal temperature;
8. Increase of submandibular lymph nodes, pain at palpation;
9. Blood changes that indicate inflammation are absent or small.
1. The palatine tonsils blossomed and the edges of the arch and soft palate adjoining them;
2. Palatine tonsils in the volume are slightly enlarged, sometimes they appear mucopurulent discharge;
3. The tongue is covered, dry;
4. Necrosis, ulceration, no raids.
1. High fever;
2. Significant swelling, loosening and blushing of the tonsils;
3. Swollen lymph nodes.
1. Chills, fever;
2. Increased white blood cell count with a nuclear shift to the left;
3. Changes in the field of internal organs;
4. Pain in the joints, muscles.
Methods of treatment.
First, if the child has a catarrhalTonsillitis, it is impossible to linger with treatment in order to avoid complications. Secondly, be sure to go to a doctor for a consultation and only then be treated, following his recommendations. If the doctor indicates a bacterial infection, you will need to drink antibiotics. Third, start rinsing before going to the doctor.
Observe the following rules to protect against infection by relatives and friends. It is useful for all to be hardened, and the remaining readings refer to a small patient.
A sick child must be isolated,Provide him with a separate dish, proper nutrition, vitamins. Use a special diet: dairy and vegetable products, tea with lemon, raspberries or blackberries, cranberry mors, broth of wild rose.
The patient's room should be regularly moistened andAerate. The dishes should be boiled and boiled. And the food should be liquid or semi-liquid. Besides the food, let's not sharp, not hot, not cold. Your baby is very useful abundant warm drink.
Interesting tips: Do not be afraid! If your child wants to run, let him frolic. He will choose the right regime for himself! If the kid asks for something icy, give in to his requests. This treat helps to reduce pain.
15 - 20 times a day it is necessary to rinse. Here are some recipes for these purposes:
1. Several crystals of potassium permanganate, half a glass of water = pink solution.
2. A teaspoon of table salt (or furatsilin) half a cup of water.
3. Tablespoon of baking soda glass of water.
4. 1 - 2 teaspoons of sea salt a glass of water.
5. Tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide glass of water.
6. Infusion (St. John's wort, chamomile or sage): 2 tablespoons of herbs pour boiling water, cook in a water bath for 15 minutes, insist 45 minutes, strain, pour boiled water to the original volume.
7. Other herbs and medicines.
Different drugs for rinsing are better alternating. Irrigate the tonsils with interferon or a solution of levamisole (0, 05%).
Important: Teach your ward to gargle correctly or use an inhaler (spray).
It is useful for the patient to apply various Herbal remedies:
1. Decoction of dried raspberry fruit (3 times a day);
2. Decoction of linden flowers (at night);
3. Decoction of dried fig fruits (to restore strength);
4. Aloe in half with water (to treat the throat);
5. Kashitsa from horseradish and honey (with loss of voice);
6. It is useful to chew propolis, preferably black.
Put warming compresses on largerThe lymph nodes. Warm the problem area for 2 - 3 hours several times a day. Compresses are based on alcohol and water in a ratio of 1: 1 (1: 2, if the child is still very small). You can also make oil or vodka compresses. Is such compress From four layers:
1. A wet and squeezed piece of soft cloth, bandage, gauze;
2. Compressed paper or polyethylene;
4. Flannel or woolen fabric.
Secure the compress with a scarf or bandage. To keep the heat after removing the compress, tie the neck with a downy shawl.
Important: Each layer should be larger than the previous one. Do not leave a compress at night! Also, instead of compress, you can use dry heat.
With severe pain and high feverUse antipyretics in doses prescribed by the doctor. If the child has insomnia, use sleeping pills and soothing means. In case of violation of the acid-base balance it is recommended to drink mineral water.
It is necessary to cause a small patient to activelySalivation for moistening the mouth. Use for this purpose drops of cough or candy (medicinal to older children). What is it all about? Similarly, the pain will be removed, the remains of the disintegration of tissues, caused by inflammation, will be washed away. To soften the throat, you can give ice cream, warmed to room temperature.
Important: Juices with high acidity adversely affect the sore throat. Apple juice, on the contrary, is useful.
Call a doctor if the following problems occur:
1. The throat hurts more than three days.
2. A child does not agree to drink.
3. The temperature rose to 38 or more.
4. White spots appeared in the throat.
5. The voice changed.
6. There are difficulties with breathing or swallowing.
If you quickly put your ward onLegs, do not rush to send him to the kindergarten (school). Angina in children is a real test for both you and small patients. It takes a few days to recover. Help to restore good food, afternoon rest and normal sleep.