Why does a child often suffer from a cold?
And so, it is not immune susceptibility to disease (viral, infectious and m. P.), A protective mechanism of the organism.
Scientists claim that immunity is formed yetIn the womb, and therefore future mothers should take care of themselves during pregnancy, properly and fully eat and be sure to take vitamins (currently there are special vitamins for expectant mothers and their babies such as KOMPLEVIT MAMA, VITRUM PRIDE FORTE, MATERN, MULTI- TABS CLASSIC and others.). In addition, the future mother should be excluded from drinking alcohol (in any amounts, especially in the first trimester of pregnancy) and smoking.
After the birth of the same baby, recommend it immediatelyAnd attach to the chest, since the first and most important factor of the immunity of the baby is the mother's milk. Therefore, according to many doctors and scientists: children of the first year of life who from the first minutes of life are breastfeeding and who are long-term breastfed are less likely to have ARI (acute respiratory diseases). And, on the contrary, the faster the children were transferred from breastfeeding to the artificial, the weaker their immunity and the more often they become ill with ORZ. In addition, it has been proven that infants who are breastfed do not suffer from many infectious diseases, as they are "protected" by the mother's immunity.
So, why a child often develops a coldEven in the warm season? And what kind of children can be considered often sick? In our national medicine, they include: one-year-old children who have had 4 or more acute respiratory infections during the year; Children from 1 and up to 3 years who have had an acute respiratory disease 6 or more times acute respiratory infections per year; Children from 3 and up to 5 years old, having recovered 5 or more times ARI per year; Children older than 5 years, who have had 4 or more acute respiratory infections per year; And, in addition, often and long-term ill children.
Orz, or simply, a cold, this isA disease that manifests itself as a runny nose, or reddening of the throat, or a cough, or general weakness, or a fever, or a combination of several symptoms at once. If any of the above signs is accompanied by a prolonged temperature increase, it is already an acute respiratory viral infection, which requires a thorough medical examination.
The more often and permanently your baby is sick, theWeaker immunity of your crumbs. I propose to consider the factors that reduce the immunity of the child (as already mentioned above, the immunity begins to form even inside the womb of the mother, and, from this, we will start to consider the reasons for the decrease in immunity):
1. Premature babies, children who, while in the womb, the mother suffered some viral or infectious diseases.
2. Children who were early transferred to artificial feeding.
3. Children whose body is weakened by intestinal dysbacteriosis.
4. Children who do not eat properly and rationally. In the diet of the child must be present: both proteins (about 3.0 g of protein per 1 kg of body weight per day), and fats (5.5 g of fat per 1 kg of body weight per day), and carbohydrates (15-16 g of carbohydrates per 1 kg of body weight per day). And besides this, mineral and organic substances and a sufficient amount of water.
5. Transferred operations.
6. The transferred diseases: tonsillitis, pneumonia, meningococcal infection, rubella, measles, whooping cough, herpes, viral hepatitis, influenza and other acute respiratory diseases, dysentery, salmonella, diphtheria, conjunctivitis and others.
7. Prolonged use of certain drugs (antibiotics).
8. Chronic diseases of the child: tonsillitis, sinusitis, adenoids, besides the diseases caused by such pathogens as, mycoplasmas, chlamydias, worms (which, by the way, is not so easy to detect).
9. Congenital immunodefecitious conditions (when a child, at birth, is broken any link of one part of the immune system .As a rule, such children are almost constantly ill with any one disease.).
10. A rare finding of a child in the open air, a sedentary lifestyle, as well as the inhalation of tobacco smoke from smoking adults, all this also leads to a weakening of immunity.
Thus, children who are weakenedImmunity, they often get sick, the calendar of preventive vaccinations is violated, they are forced to often skip kindergartens and schools, against the background of all this, in addition to everything, there may be psychological complexes. How to help such children?
- Future mothers should take care of the health of an unborn baby
- Identify diseases at early stages and treat them without leading to chronic conditions.
- Balanced diet
- Admission of multivitamin preparations (mul-titables, center, polivit-baby and others) Especially in autumn and spring, at this time there is a natural weakening of immunity.
- Admission of yeast drugs, which also have a general strengthening effect on the entire body.
- Hardening. It also strengthens the body, but when using this method of enhancing immunity, you should consult a doctor, make sure that your child is healthy at the moment, tempering should be started gradually (the temperature of water or air should be lowered gradually, by 0.5-1 degree) and Constantly (preferably at one and the same time, if suddenly you interrupted for some reason hardening, you should start all over again.). There is water hardening and air, full (for example, dousing the whole body) and partial (dousing or wiping only part of the body: the legs of the hand, etc.)
- Many diseases can be avoided by making vaccinations on time. Vaccinations are made before the onset of the epidemic, and an absolutely healthy child.
- The use of immunostimulating drugs (interferon, immunoglobulins, etc.)
- Observance of personal hygiene to avoid "disease of dirty hands", which also greatly undermines the immunity of children.
- It is more common to be out in the open air and lead an active lifestyle, unless of course the baby is healthy at the moment.
Given all of the above, parents should also be interested in improving the immunity of the child.