Care and hygiene of the baby's skin
• If the baby has irritation, redness, apply a thin layer of cream under the diaper. • If you can not wash the child at the moment, use a wet wipe.
NODRRIGAEMY THE ARTICLES
• See if the nails are too long on the baby's arms and legs.
• Cut nails with special children's scissors with rounded ends.
• On the nails should be cut round, on the legs - smoothly.
• Try not to cut your nails too short.
WE BUILD THE BATH
• Bathe the baby daily.
• In the first month of life, add a weak solution of potassium permanganate (manganese) or a decoction of chamomile into the water.
• To bathe a child with special detergents (for example, foam) and to wash his head with shampoo should not be done very often, only once a week.
CHECK FOR THE DAIRY
• Inspect the baby's mouth: if a white coating appears on the mucosa, these are manifestations of thrush that need to be removed.
• To do this, prepare an alkaline solution: 1 teaspoon of soda dissolve in a glass of boiled water.
• Take a cotton swab, dab it in a solution and process the baby's mouth.
• If these actions do not help, you need to contact a pediatrician who will prescribe medications for treatment of thrush.
• Examine the axillary cavities, inguinal folds, neck, bends of elbows and knees - there is no accumulation of secretions.
• If necessary, treat these areas with wet wipes.
• If there is redness, irritation, use special cosmetic products.
DAILY MORNING TOILET
• In the morning, wash the baby's face with warm running water.
• Cotton swabs soaked in boiled water, wipe the baby's eyes in the direction from the outer corner of the eye to the nose. For each eye, use a separate tampon.
• Wet cotton wicks in baby oil andWell wring out. With cautious twisting movements, clean the child's nasal passages, remove crusts, accumulated mucus. Use for these purposes, cotton buds are undesirable - by negligence, you can injure a delicate little spout of crumbs.
Antonina Volzhina, a neonatologist