How to get rid of acne in the home
Acne for a person has become a problem not only because ofDelivered psychological discomfort, experiences about the appearance. Acne is also a skin disease that needs to be treated, not masked with cosmetics. Launched acne leads to the formation of scars on the skin and scars. In this article we will tell you how to get rid of acne in the home.
In addition to traditional medicine, traditional medicine can also offer various ways to get rid of this unpleasant disease. Here are a few recipes for acne treatment.
- Daily, several times a day, rub the eels with guelder-rose juice. This juice heals the rash, improves blood circulation and, thus, heals the skin.
- It is recommended to make lotions from melon. To do this, you need to boil the melon pulp. This broth cleanses the skin and helps to remove acne.
- Every morning on an empty stomach take 2 teaspoons of brewer's yeast.
- Daily, before going to bed, it is recommendedWipe the skin with a tincture of white lily petals. To do this, you need to take a bottle or jar, put the lilies on the bottom and pour vodka. After this, the tincture should be put for two weeks in a dark place. This tincture has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.
- You can wipe your face with aloe juice. This plant has an anti-inflammatory effect. To do this, first rinse the leaves with cold water, and then remove them in a dark place for 1.5 weeks. At the end of the period, the leaves should be crushed to juice. In addition, the juice can be poured a little warm boiled water in a ratio of 1: 5, let it brew for an hour, and then boil in a saucepan for about 3 minutes.
- It is recommended to wipe the acne with a slice of lemon or cabbage juice, tomato.
- A good bactericide is sage. To get rid of acne, you need to make lotions from this plant. One glass of sage filled with boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2. After this, the broth should be infused for 30 minutes. Then strain and add a third of a teaspoon of honey. Gadgets need to deal up to 3 times a day.
- When inflammation of blackheads is recommended 2 times a dayApply a mixture of potato and honey to the affected area. To make it, you need 1 teaspoon of honey and 100 grams of potatoes. Rice the potatoes and mix with honey. The mixture is applied to a transparent cloth (for example, gauze) and applied to the diseased area for several hours.
- Spirituous tincture of calendula is useful for acne, pustules and enlarged pores. The face must be wiped 2 times a day.
- For masking the skin are useful masks from figs. To do this, it is necessary to crush the fruit and apply the gruel to the previously cleaned face for 20-25 minutes.
- In the fight against acne is usefulUse masks of green clay. To prepare the mask at home, take 3 tablespoons of clay and mix them with 30 ml of alcohol, as well as 15 drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture for 20-25 minutes.
- The birch bark has an antiseptic effect. To make the tincture, it is necessary to crush birch bark and pour boiled water in the proportion of 5: 1. Leave to stand for 8 hours, then drain. In addition to the bark, you can use birch buds. To do this, it is recommended to mix 3 tablespoons of kidneys with 0.5 glasses of 45% alcohol. Insist for a week, then drain.
- A very useful anti-acne remedy availableEveryone at home, - salt procedures. In 2 teaspoons of table salt add a drop of hydrogen peroxide to the consistency of gruel. Apply the mixture on the previously cleansed face and leave for a couple of minutes. It is necessary to wash off the gruel with warm water.
- Mint is a plant with a bactericidal property. Infusion of mint: pour mint with boiling water in a ratio of 2: 1, let it brew for 1 hour. Wipe face morning and evening.
During the treatment of acne is necessaryChange the power. It is recommended to remove from the diet acute, fried foods, sweets, chocolate. It is absolutely necessary to limit the use of alcohol and cigarettes. Do not forget to take care of your skin every day and use the means that are right for you.