How to avoid varicose veins?
To better understand how to avoid varicose veins,It is necessary to understand how it arises? So, a little anatomy. Blood moves to the legs along the arteries, and it moves very quickly - her heart drives her. When it approaches the small vessels it slows down and then gathers into the veins and flows back to the heart. But how does the blood move up? What pushes her? It turns out that the veins themselves, being in a tonus, push the blood back to the heart. It also helps to push blood up the work of the muscles. So, with varicose veins, the tone of the veins is very low, so the blood stagnates instead of moving to the heart. The veins expand, begin to wriggle and protrude above the surface of the skin. Also, blood seeps out of the veins, which causes swelling of the legs. Usually, varicose veins appear in the legs, but there is varicose veins of the anus (hemorrhoids) and testicles (varicocele). We will consider varicose veins on the legs.
The causes of the appearance of varicose veins:
- Sitting or standing work contributes toDevelopment of varicose veins. At drivers, sellers, waitresses, hairdressers usually are in a motionless position, hundred promotes occurrence of stagnation of a blood in legs, and it is dangerous occurrence of varices;
- often varicose veins occur with flat feet;
- also heredity plays an important role in the occurrence of varicose veins;
- for women, the cause of varicose veins is pregnancy (due to an additional burden on the legs) and the wearing of high heels;
- Varicose often occurs in people with excess weight, or in people whose work is associated with lifting heavy loads;
Signs of varicose veins:
- convex veins;
- frequent swelling of the legs;
- heaviness and pain in the legs;
- spasms of the calf muscles;
- swelling in the ankle area;
If you feel such symptoms, be sure to undergo a medical examination!
Methods of prevention of varicose veins.
To avoid varicose veins moving imageLife. Go swimming, running, cycling. Instead of the elevator, walk up the stairs. Do not sit long in one place! Due to prolonged immobility, swelling of the legs and stagnation of blood can occur. Also watch your weight: excess weight contributes to the development of varicose veins.
If you want to avoid varicose veins, drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid a day, so that the blood does not become viscous and easily move through the veins. Avoid wearing weights.
Remember that the more you move, the less likely it is that you will have varicose veins!