Methods of strengthening nails
1. Strengthening mask of olive oil and lemon juice. Heat on a water bath with one tablespoon of olive oil (to make it warm) and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice. The resulting mixture massaging movements apply to the nail plates, put on cotton gloves, and leave the mask overnight. The procedure can be carried out 1-2 times a week.
2. Strengthening and nourishing bath of sea salt. Take half a liter of warm water and dissolve in it one incomplete tablespoon of sea salt (it is advisable to use salt that does not contain aromatic additives), lower the fingers into the bath and hold them for about 20 minutes. Then dry your hands and massage them with greasy cream, paying special attention to the nails. The procedure should be carried out daily for 10 days, then you need to make a break of one month.
3. Mask with red pepper to strengthen and accelerate the growth of nails. Mix half a teaspoon of red ground pepper, 10 drops of boiled water and one teaspoon of greasy hand cream. Hold the mixture for 10 minutes in a water bath and cool, then brush the nails with an even layer, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse the mask with water. Use this mask can not be more than once a month.
4. Ointment with wax for giving strength to nails. Melt on a water bath 4 g of beeswax. Mash with the yolk of a hard-boiled egg and mix it with wax. Then add a little peach oil to the mixture, until a thick ointment is formed. Use every evening.
5. Lemon juice with salt to strengthen the nail plates. Squeeze out about a tablespoon of lemon juice in the saucer, add a couple of pinch of salt, mix the ingredients, and then apply the mixture on the nails with a brush. Wait 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
6. Firming bath made of salt and iodine. Take a glass of warm water, dissolve in it an incomplete tablespoon of salt, add 3-5 drops of iodine. In the resulting solution, lower the fingertips for 15-20 minutes.
7. Iodine to strengthen and prevent delamination of nails. Before going to bed, apply normal iodine to the nail plates with a brush. First the nails will turn yellow, but by the morning iodine will be absorbed and their normal color will return to the nails.
8. Nail care with juice of sour berries. For the procedure, any sour berries such as currants, cranberries, cranberries, etc. will suit. Take the berry and rub her nail and the skin of the finger around it.
9. Therapeutic mask of natural wax. Melt the natural wax on a water bath. Lower your fingertips into the mixture, and then immediately put your hands in cold water. The fingers will be covered with a layer of natural wax, which must be left overnight, putting cotton gloves on their hands. Use twice a week for three weeks.
10. Decoction of herbs to strengthen and nourish the nails. Two tablespoons of a mixture of chamomile, burdock root and St. John's wort, pour a glass of boiling water, give a little infusion, and then lower the finger tips into the broth. Use once a week.
11. Bath with olive oil, egg and honey. Preheat on a water bath a mixture of two tablespoons of honey and the same amount of olive oil, then remove the mixture from the fire and add the beaten egg into it. Put your hands in the bath for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse them with warm water.
12. A tray of vegetable oil, iodine and lemon juice for fragile and layered nails. Warm a little vegetable oil on the water bath, add a few drops of the vitamin A oil solution, 3 drops of iodine and a little lemon juice.
13. Gelatin bath for weakened nails. Gelatin perfectly nourishes and strengthens the nails. Dissolve in one glass of boiling water half a tablespoon of gelatin, wait for the mixture to cool, and then lower the nails into it for 10-15 minutes. The bath can be used 2-3 times a week.
14. Ointment to restore healthy nail color. To restore the natural healthy color of nails, you need to rub each day an ointment of the following composition: 1 teaspoon of glycerin, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of rose water.
15. Strengthening nails massage with vitamins A and E. To strengthen and nourish the nails with massaging movements rub into the nail platinum vitamin A or E, sold in a regular pharmacy. The procedure is more convenient before bedtime.