Ideal legs - all summer in sight
In general, our legs are big toilers, after allA person does about 5000 steps a day, which in itself is not easy. It should be taken into account, our weight is not always normal. In addition, some professions make people a whole working day to be "on their feet". And what they, poor, is our love for high heels ...
The most famous trouble is calluses, sheAlmost everyone knows. This misfortune begins to bother when you have to wear new shoes or wear, alas, not new, but not very comfortable. Painful sensations, skin lesions, which are very dangerous, if they are not treated on time, are a consequence of the appearance of simple corns. After healing, it is better to remove them, since they lead to the appearance of corns. Advice: prepare the legs for summer shoes will help special strengthening creams that make the skin more elastic. Apply them in the morning and evening. Healing and corn patch should always lie in the purse.
We will complicate the situation: And if everything is so neglected, that cores have appeared? Rod corns are located on the foot, in the area of the metatarsus, on the little finger, between the fingers. Such corns have a rod that can reach the nerve endings and cause pain. In this case, the calluses should be removed, but not by yourself, but in the pedicure room of the beauty salon.
Top top top ... and we find ourselves in the bush. This is a thickening of the stratum corneum. The reason can be a load when walking, any deformation of the foot, including flat feet, narrow uncomfortable shoes, thick skin. The keratinized layer must be cleaned. And best of all with the method of hardware pedicure.
When there is a crack on your favorite porcelainCup, we are experiencing. Believe me, it does not matter. There is a problem more serious - microcracks on the skin of the legs. Microcracks arise in those places where the coarse skin under the influence of loads undergoes microfractures of the fibers of the skin. In one case, all the blame is dry skin (this applies to the heels). But the cracks between the fingers, on the contrary, arise due to moisture, because of increased sweating: on the skin first appears diaper rash, and only then - cracks. Again, this problem must be dealt with professionally in the beauty salon.
- When sweating, you should use special talc and deodorants, which are applied to clean and dry feet
- Summer shoes should pass air well, legs should breathe
- Do pedicure at least once a month
- Once a week, take necessary home care procedures at home
- Wash your feet with soap twice a day
- After a daily shower, carefully wipe the legs and gaps between the fingers
- Do not forget about cosmetic and preventive products for feet
- Trim nails on your legs better in a straight line, slightly rounding the corners (this form helps to prevent ingrown nails)
- To care for your feet you need to have a pumice of different shapes, including in the form of a drop - to treat the skin between the fingers
- Lacquer is appropriate only for well-groomed toenails and is the last stroke of a pedicure.
Special baths and other simple proceduresEasy and pleasant to do at home. To prepare the bath naturally need warm water, which can add sea salt and a few drops of essential oils. For example, oils of citrus cultures have wound healing effect, lavenders - cooling. After 15-20 minutes, peeling is done, and the foot problems are treated with pumice. Massage on dry feet with a towel. Massage cream. Remove unpleasant odor with deodorant cream or deodorant. After this procedure, it is recommended to rest a little and drink a cup of herbal tea.
Folk cosmetology offers cookingBath as follows: in a basin with warm water, add a glass of fatty milk, make peeling sea salt, and after the feet are dried, rub them with a slice of lemon.
Traditional medicine advises to get rid ofNatoptyshey and treshchinok with the help of gruel raw onion. It is necessary to impose feet with this fragrant means, wrap them with polyethylene, put on cotton socks and go to bed. In the morning rinse your feet with cool water, slightly acidified with vinegar, rub problem spots with pumice and apply a nourishing cream. Two or three not the most comfortable nights will get your feet in order.
Refreshing foot baths
- Dissolve in a basin with water 200 g of sea salt, add infusion of chamomile, sage, mint. The duration of the procedure is 10 minutes.
- In warm water add 3 drops of essential oil of lavender. Such a bath removes fatigue and prevents the appearance of sweat and unpleasant odor.
- 20 bay leaves pour 3 liters of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons of sage, mint, nettle pour 1 liter of boiling water. Infuse for 30-40 minutes, drain. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
- In warm water, add slices of lemon or lime, 4-5 drops of lime essential oil. Duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
2 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of salt or sugar, 1 teaspoon of turmeric.