How to remove dark circles under the eyes?
Genetic predisposition. In some people, the vessels are located close to the skin around the eyes from birth. This physiological feature is inherited.
Puffiness. As a result of the violation of fluid metabolism in the body, blood vessels are filled with blood and expand. To puffiness lead: smoking, excess salty and acute in the diet, diseases of the cardiovascular system, thyroid, liver and kidneys, as well as taking certain medications.
Lack of sleep. From lack of sleep, the complexion becomes pale, and the blood vessels become more noticeable.
And also a lack of iron in the body and dehydration.
How to cope with dark circles at home.
1. Do not forget to drink enough pure pure water.
2. Apply sunscreen with SPF 30 under your eyes before you go to sunbathe. At the usual time, use eye creams and eyeliner, where there is a sunscreen factor.
3. Get enough sleep.
4. Make lotions from cold black or green tea.
5. Do for ages mask from cucumber, cut into rings. Duration of the procedure is 15 minutes.
6. Minimize the use of salt. Eat less fried and spicy, since such food has a bad effect on the work of the kidneys.
7. Apply an eye cream with vitamin K content.
8. Make sure that your diet contains enough vitamin C, which strengthens the walls of the blood vessels.
9. People who take drugs to dilute blood, such as coomadin and aspirin, it is recommended to include in your diet a nutritional supplement from grape seed extract and pycnogenol. These antioxidants help strengthen the walls of blood vessels. However, on this issue, do not forget to consult a doctor.
The following products also contain antioxidants that help to strengthen the walls of blood vessels: cranberries, blueberries, black currants, blueberries, cowberries, green and black teas, onions, legumes and parsley.
Watch your health, sleep as much as possible, eat right, and also avoid beer and other alcohol, and you will have less problems with bruises under your eyes.